“Unique Fun but Overpriced.”
Review of Adventure Suites

Adventure Suites
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My wife and I visited here in early November as a getaway from a busy summer season at the tourist town we work in. I read the reviews and love quirky places and of the rooms available, the Dragons Lair seemed to catch my eye and that's what we booked. The hanging bed was really cool albeit not quite as comfy as I was hoping for. The in-room jetted tub really hit the spot with us as relaxation was going to be the name of the game on our trip. The bathroom was one of the nicest ones I have seen in a hotel, great showers, but the very unique sink design was much more unique than actually functional. The toilet, well what can I say, an electric toilet with a control panel has to be experienced...lol. Service was good but not over the top and they did have to fix one small problem with an exhaust fan working continuously due to a malfunctioning sensor. As for the breakfast, it was a huge disappointment and reminded me much more of McDonalds breakfast than I cared to see. We went out to eat once we saw the industrial egg selection they had.
Overall we really liked this place but the cost/benefit ratio wasn't quite right. I do think you pay way more than you should for this place. Charge me $200 and Id walk away wanting to return, but charge me $350 and I start thinking there might be other places in the area worth trying out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Greg D
There are newer reviews for Adventure Suites

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had a great time at Adventure Suites Hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Our two children had a lot of fun in the different themed rooms. Also you feel at home as there is popcorn and other entertainment offered in the main room. This is why we go every year to Adventure Suites Hotel.

Room Tip: The cave is lots of fun.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed in the showtime room and can I just say its a gamers dream!!! The sound system was amazing the screen is huge!!! The fireplace was very elegant and the views around North Conway are breathtaking. We were about five minutes away from a high end outlet mall. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable and made our pleasant stay even more special! We will be back!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Imriven
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have been going to Adventure Suites for 5 years now and we love it!!! All the staff goes above and beyond to help you out and make sure your stay is as pleasant as can be we will never stop going as long as they are there Thank You for another pleasant stay see you next year!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

What an awesome place to stay. We stayed in the Showtime suite, if you love tv/movies this is the suite for you. The 10 foot projection tv rocked!!!! I personally loved the hot tub and the electric fireplace, the duel shower heads was a nice touch as well. When you black out the room with the black shades you feel just like you're in a movie theater including your own popcorn machine, loved that. The staff was more than helpful and always so friendly. Highly recommended!!!!

Room Tip: Take the virtual tour of the rooms to find the one that fits you best.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed at Adventure Suites on October 10 and 11, 2013. We stayed in the Dragon's Lair. We loved it and as always it was relaxing and exciting. The fire pit out back is great and we had perfect weather to enjoy the back deck and fire. We can't wait to go back again.

Room Tip: Our favorite rooms are on the back of the building with the view of the fire pit and mountains and y...
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I decided to go to the White Mountains for our Honeymoon. As I was looking for hotels in the area I came across Adventure Suites. We chose the Bed & Breakfast room. It was really nice room. The hotel was really nice too. The staff was very friendly. My wife liked the hotel resident cat.

2  Thank bigbrand81