“excellent stay staff is fantastic”
Review of Adventure Suites

Adventure Suites
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Port Charlotte, Florida
“excellent stay staff is fantastic”
Reviewed 26 September 2010

My wife and I just returned from our stay at Adventure Suites.We stayed in the jungle ,penthouse and the theater. The jungle was our favorite would highly recommend to anyone. The staff was out of this world Nikki, Stephanie,Tim and Mike took care of my every whim. Way to go guys. The housekeeping staff were on the ball running around all day to make sure your stay is wonderful (Melissa, Laura, Ala, Tracey, Savannah, Anita and Terrina) sorry if I miss spelled any of your names. I plan on staying there again as soon as possible . My wife wants to move in lol. Now to wrap things up you guys rock .It was one of the best times I had on a vacation and alot of it was due to the staff. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you all again soon

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Topsham, Maine
Reviewed 23 September 2010

My wife and I took a couple of days off and did some hiking in the White Mountains. The sign outside Adventure Suites said come take a tour...so we did. What a neat place! The gentlemen running guest services took us on a tour of several of the rooms. We are now planning our next trip to North Conway...the hard part will be deciding which theme room to stay in. Every room is different. They've have thought of every detail. Even exploring the lobby was entertaining. I have seen this place via the web....but seeing it in person was even more amazing. We are looking forward to our next visit to Adventure Suites. Ray M.

North Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Our family of 5 (consisting of three littles ones aged 5 and under) stayed at the Adventures Suites - Tree House and had a wonderful time. The suite itself is so designed in such a way that just being IN your room is part of the overall adventure. With a hot tub, Nut Hut (for kids) and a porch swing inside, it really made for a great getaway for all of us. The children were able to play and color in a specially-designed 'picnic area' inside the room, while giving mom and dad some time to catch up on news and plan the weekend's events.

The only potential drawbacks of this room are that while the Nut Hut is a aptly named little space for youngsters, it's very tiny/cramped and our kids absolutely did not want to sleep in it. They watched movies and hung out for a bit, but when it came time to sleep, we had to do a lot of maneuvering to get everyone a comfortable place to lay their heads--making it an adventure, for sure, but not as enjoyable. For those folks/families that are well traveled, this location does not have the same 'style' as many other white-sheet hotels. You'll find a much more 'homey' style--with flat (not fluffy) pillows, mismatched sheets, towels and robes that look as if they've been used--a lot. This didn't bother us as we were well aware that the hotel prides itself on being more like a home away from home, but it is worth noting.

The property has a lovely backyard for walking and a fun fire pit for roasting smores. Their continental breakfast is made available, but be forewarned that there isn't much seating room, and guests are attended to by the front desk staff which is often busy checking in/out others.

Overall, we enjoyed our visit--and more importantly--so did our children. It was a nice overnight getaway that even without the amenities, we'd do again. We'll try the Movie Room next...or maybe, the Jungle Room! Note to those reading, the Adventures Suites does offer guests (and passerbys) tours of the rooms when they are not occupied--so you can get a first hand look at each of the incredibly creative themes. Best times to do the tours are from Noon - 2 (after checkout/cleaning and before new guests check in).

For an overnight/weekend escape with flair, definitely check out Adventure Suites!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
East Boothbay, Maine
Reviewed 20 September 2010

my husband and I went to North Conway for our 6th anniversary this past weekend. We started at an Inn in town and were there for 2 hours as it was very unclean and unfriendly. We moved to the Adventure Suites after hearing about it from my husbands brother. We were a little on the tentative side when calling but after just a few minutes talking with Mike I was convinced that it was the place for us to stay. We were there to check in and the staff for teriffic. they were so friendly and accomidating! We stayed our first night in the Dragons Lair which was too cool for words. the bed hanging from the ceiling is such a great idea. We sat around the great fire pit out back and enjoyed company of the other guest that were all in the same mood and feeling with the property that we were. The view of the mountain from the back of the suites is breathtaking. you fell like you are in a different world at Adventure Suites even though your are only a quick little while from the buisiness of town. The second night we staying in the Love Shack which again was a really cool room with a tub for two and a water bed. The lighting is this room was awesome with lava lamps and the disc ball! We had a great night there as well. Played a great game of pool in the awesome lobby of the hotel and watched a movie!!
What an awesome place to go to get away from "normal" stress of life. My Husband and I would both recommend anyone with or without children to stay at the Adventure Suites, it's a trip we will be talking about wth friends for weeks Thanks!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 September 2010

All the comfort and style of a real log cabin. From the moment you arrive at the hotel, you are greeted by friendly and resourceful staff. The kitchen area has a lot to offer, not to mention those home made chocolate chip cookies are divine. We are simply impressed with the suites and are repeat customers. Check out the suites!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 September 2010

My husband and I stayed 9/12-9/14 at Adventure Suites in the Showtime room. What an experience!! From the minute we walked in (although we had never stayed there before)we immediately felt welcomed and a part of the Adventure Suites family.
We were given the opportunity to see many of the other suites and (just like ours)they were even more beautiful in person than online or the brochure.
I could go on and go about the room and the staff but both have to be experienced to truly be believed.

Reviewed 31 August 2010

I've worked at a 4-star hotel in Boston and at then up in VT for the past 3 years. I saw this hotel on TV and my beau was interested in staying here. I expected it to be good, but it was AMAZING. The room was GREAT - I stayed in the Dragon's Lair 8/29 - 8/31. It had it's own theme music, it was super clean with a gorgeous view. The staff was the most helpful of any staff I've experienced, ready to give directions, suggestions and tell helpful hints about the area. I came in thinking I was getting a good deal for the price, but this was beyond my expectations. We already have plans to come back later this year and I'm so excited. This was, by far the best hotel experience I've ever had.

• Stayed August 2010