I stayed here on a Saturday night for one night, during the end of the foliage season. As other have noted, the decor is a little dated. However, the room was very clean and comfortable. My room had a refrigerator which was quite handy. The bathroom was very clean. There was very little counter space in the bathroom but not a huge deal. The bedspreads were very quaint, and the bed was comfortable. The flat screen TV was very nice. My only concern was for my safety. The door did not have a deadbolt lock or a chain lock, only a lock on the doorknob that was opened with a key. Being by myself, this made me feel a bit uneasy, especially because my room was in the back of the motel. Also, I could hear quite a bit of noise above me from the creaking floor. Other than that, the staff was very accommodating and helpful. The location is perfect, right between the outlets and downtown. I would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway