Stayed here for the second year in a row while on vacation with my family to see Day out with Thomas. Brought my brother and his family with us and they had a great time as well. The staff here are always friendly and help answer any question you may have. The rooms were clean and smelled good. I like that the pool area is never busy and the pool is clean as well.
Will be back again next year for Thomas and Storyland. Can't wait!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway