The Yankee Clipper Inn
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$100
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$158
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsblueberry muffinsattached restauranthot tubfree breakfastenjoyed the indoor pooldesk staffnight staybed was comfortablewhite mountain highwaythe room was niceski triplocation is greatcouponoutletsdryerpetwinter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I've stayed here 4 or 5 times over the past year and a half with my now 7 year old on Storyland excursions and the like and it's great for what you pay for. It's not the Ritz but it's clean, cheap and conveniently located.

It's more or less quiet, the Blueberry Muffin restaurant next door is a convenient place to have a quick bite before hitting the slopes, trails, or whatever activity you'll be spending the day doing. The pool and jacuzzi get the job done although like one reviewer pointed out, the pool is very small. I've never seen the outdoor pool but it could be because in the summer we usually stay at other places. One reviewer said they found this place "nasty" but this has never been my experience here and I have stayed here at different times of the year. It's always clean because believe me if it weren't I am uber-picky about cleanliness and wouldn't return.

Bottom line this is an excellent place to stay when you want to budget your money, or just be in town for a few days spend the majority of your time outdoors. If you are looking for a place to loll around in and feel luxurious this aint it. But when I don't care about luxury, this is the first place on my list and I will be definitely be returning again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Clean comfortable rooms well priced. the staff are amazing and the manager laurie rolfe is a sweetie as is her co worker Kelly. The big attractionis their Blue Berry Muffin resturaunt wow the food is amazing and the service is great. This motel is a home away from home. They have an indoor pool and hot tub and they have an out door pool as well.

Room Tip: They have pet friendly rooms, The rooms out back have gas fireplace and jacuzzi tubs.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Just got back from a girls weekend of shopping. This hotel had a great rate. I asked if any rooms were renovated and they indicated the bottom floor had been, so that's what we booked. The room was adequate - nothing spectacular. It was clean and that's what matters most to me. Not fancy, but had a small fridge and table. There was no shampoo, hair dryer, etc. The doors lock with a key, and a chain across - not exactly what I was used to. They provide you with a breakfast coupon at the attached restaurant. We used the coupon towards a different meal and it was very good. We didn't use the pool or hot tub, but both looked great. The front desk staff were very friendly - offered us shopping coupons and tips for where to eat. The room only had 2 towels and when we asked for more, they gave us a stack of them.

This motel was quiet, convenient to shopping and clean. We would stay there again for our next shopping expedition.

Room Tip: If the bottom rooms are the ones renovated, I'm not sure that I'd try the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stayed here as it was the best rate we could find in town. Rooms are definitely old and could use some updating. There are no shampoos, etc. provided and no hairdryers. The breakfast at the attached restaurant in the morning was good.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I had reserved a room at this hotel solely because they told me they had a smoking room (which are becoming harder to find). When we arrived, the desk clerk said that they had converted all rooms to non-smoking. She offered to hold the room if we wanted to go hunting around town for another smoking room, but who wants to do that when they have driven all day. I really wish they had called us to let us know because the room was definitely not worth the price. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple