The Yankee Clipper Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
View Hotel
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)
Junge's Motel(North Conway)
View Hotel
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)
Quality Inn(North Conway)
View Hotel
All reviewsblueberry muffinsattached restauranthot tubfree breakfastenjoyed the indoor pooldesk staffnight staybed was comfortablewhite mountain highwaythe room was niceski triplocation is greatcouponoutletsdryerpetwinter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I recently booked a couple nights here online. I asked for a non-smoking room. The first room they had us booked in we opened the door and were hit in the face with the smell of smoke. The second room on the second floor did not smell like smoke but had a slight musty smell. Beds were not completely made, sheets were just draped over mattresses and comforter over them. Room was dark and dingy, curtains were partly falling down and we had no towels in our bathroom. We had to go down to the front desk to get our towels. The one redeeming quality was the staff, both staff members we dealt with were very pleasant, I applaud them

Room Tip: I would not recommend this to anyone at this time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary G
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The place is good for quick one night stop overs. This was our second stay here. Place seemed a little run down second time around. Wanted to sit outside after dinner, but couldn't because the balcony was full of spiders and webs. Staff is pleasant. Price is reasonable. The breakfast is great. Place could use a good facelift and cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Just went there last week and am not sure how many times we have stayed here but it is a wonderful and quiet place and I have never had a bad experience with the Yankee clipper inn.
I have my favorite room that we get each time when we stay here
The staff that I always see (Kelly, Sarah, Jill, and Betty) is always so pleasant and helpful
We have stayed in so many hotels, motels and inns up in the White Mountains and have come to realize that for what you get and what you are paying to sleep it was just silly to pay a lot of money for a few extra things.
You have an outdoor pool which I always see people in it when I am there and also an indoor pool with a hot tub which I love to use after a long day of walking around and shopping with the family.

Room Tip: the building in the rear next to the pool has 2 queen beds and a ton of room. I would recommend for a family of 4
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2013

we stayed at the yankee clipper for 2 reasons. first the price and the location and next is the blueberry muffin for breakfast. staff is very friendly and pretty much can get anything. i met jill and sarah and betty at the front desk and they are full of information on the area and always pleasant and full of smiles. the food at the blueberry muffin was good and i even tried corned beef hash with crushed beets in it and that tasted good too.

Room Tip: rooms in the building next to the outdoor pool are big and having a lot of space is a plus if you have children with you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I have to say one of the best values in the area. Room quality is outstanding. Fire place, 1 person spa tubs, peaseful, and great staff. Could not have asked for better! Great value for location and as good as top names hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013