We decided to take the kids on the Polar Express which leaves out of North Conway, NH thus we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn which is located about 5 minutes. We have been to both before and both are a lot of fun. Check in was very easy and the desk had fresh baked cookies and dog biscuits available which our children (and dog) loved. A great perk for this hotel is that they allow dogs to stay for free and are very dog friendly.
The room was very clean, had two queens ($79/night on Thursday, $179/night on Friday) with nice duvets, microwave, refrigerator, flat screen tv on minimal package (no Disney), and shower with bowed curtain hanger which is nice and makes the shower seem bigger. Room with 2 queens was a bit small but adequate. We needed a cot and called where a person was at our door withing 5 minutes but offered an inflatable bed which was okay. Facilities were very clean, staff very helpful, and the dining room was clean and open for use should you bring your own food or want to play a game. Hotel includes a waterpark (42" minimum to get on big slides, others available for smaller kids) with 2 slides, one open aired, the other closed) which are very fast and a smaller slide for younger chlidren, a frog slide, a mushroom slide for toddlers, and a hot tub for people>16 yrs old. Everything was nice and clean, watertpark staff were very friendly, you need to sign a waiver to get into the park, and lots of towels available. There were also movies played at 7pm in a conference room.
The hotel had a water leak on our second day which was thought to be coming from our room. After being looked at, it was determined to be from another room but the hotel sent up a nice basket of snacks and their apologies for the inconvenience.
Breakfast was good /okay depending on what you get and is included in the price. Friday morning yielded powdered scrambled eggs (not good), sausage (good), oatmeal, waffles (good), coffee (good), yogurt, cereal, fruit, juices, bagels, toast,etc. Saturday was the same except they offered premade omelets and ham which was much better; my son claimed they omelets where the best he had ever tasted. Dining room was open Friday morning but very busy Saturday morning. Dining room staff stayed on top of flow very well switching out new food and cleaning tables as needed.
The Polar Express was very good also. Tip - tickets are hard to get and usually gotten via lottery but calls to the train station yielded tickets not claimed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn