Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$93
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
ComfortInn
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$130
Official Hotel
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$98
Orbitz.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
US$158
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$162
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Hotwire.com
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
Official Site
1,584 results
All reviewswater slidessmall water parkindoor waterparkpool areafree breakfastbig slidescookieshot tubolder kidsthe breakfast areaking suitegreat familywonderful hotelgreat rooma great stayfamily vacationsanta's village
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The staff and overall hotel experience at this hotel was wonderful there is also an indoor waterpark for children and the breakfast was very good the breakfast CONTAINED MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for sharing, we appreciate you taking the time, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We are on our last day here at the Hampton Inn & Suites and sad to leave BUT, we will definetly be back next yr and every yr after!! We have two small boys 1 and 3yrs old and this was the BEST choice for a hotel for our family. The service was amazing! The hotel has a water slide/kiddie pool PERFECT for our children. We decided to upgrade to the 1 bedroom suite and it was WELL WORTH the money as we had the perfect amount of room. Putting the kids to bed and being able to hang out in the living room was a great way for us to enjoy the quiet time. The hotel is clean and the staff is amazing!. Location is also perfect right in the center of everything you would want to do on vacation. We are very happy that we chose Hampton Inn & Suites for our Family winter getaway!! See you again next year :)

Room Tip: As I stated above we upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite and I would HIGHLY recommend this room to a family.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel. It seems we were a good option for your family and with their needs. The King Suites are great, because they allow mom and dad privacy at the end of the day. It sounds as if we have found returning guests, with your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I can not say enough good things about this hotel and their staff! My Husband and I checked in on a very busy Saturday night this past weekend with our 19 month old son. Upon going to our room which was right next to the waterpark (excellent location with a little one) we realized that the room only had a shower. This wouldn't have been a problem at all except we were there for 2 nights and with using the waterpark we wanted to be able to give our son a bath... So we called down to the Front Desk and spoke to the NICEST lady (I'm sorry I don't recall her name), and she apologized and found us a room on the same floor with a King size bed and a tub! After going to the room we realized, she had upgraded us to one of the studio suites! This made for a perfect weekend, because it was completely spacious for my son to run around and play and there was a tub!
On Sunday, we got up early, had a lovely breakfast in a busy but well kept restaurant (kudos to the breakfast attendant) and went shopping at the outlets. It was only a couple hours and we realized that our son needed a nap. Housekeeping hadn't gotten to our room yet (which is understandable... it had only been a couple hours) so we just asked for extra towels and our trashed changed. Debra D. left us a very lovely note with extra everything (tp, tissues, amenities) just outside our door. She even held off vacuuming the rooms around us so not to wake our son! The breakfast server Monday morning (I think his name is Ben) was very nice, attentive, and knowledgable about the area. We blew a tire on our way to the hotel, and he gave us a great reccomendation to a tire repair shop down the street! We can not wait to go back again! This was the perfect weekend, and as a employee of the hospitality industry myself my standards are very high... this hotel certainly exceeded them!

Room Tip: King Studio Suites are very roomy, especially with little ones!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

What wonderful words, thank you so much for sharing. I am delight that you found our property to be such a good fit for you, I regret that we did not anticipate your needs of a tub for the baby, but I am happy that we were able to relocate you to something more suitable. I will share your thoughts and comments, with the staff member that you mentioned. They always enjoy hearing the feedback. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The hotel staff was phenomenal. We experienced nothing but the best of service in at the hotel. Our housekeeper ( Doreen?) was cleaning in our area at the time that my wife and I were attempting to put my 18 month old son down for a nap. I advised her of this and she immediately offered to take our trash and gave me fresh towels. She also vacuumed the hallway away from our room first so as not to disturb us. She then bagged up the rest of the amenities ( TP, tissues, soap,ect) and left them with a hand written note outside our door! Outstanding!! In her note she also said that if we changed our mind that we should let her know and she would service the room. Awesome!! Thank you for being so kind. We blew a tire on the way up to the hotel and the staff in the restaurant in the morning advised us of a local place that took same day appointments. He also gave me directions on how to get there. The tire place had me in and out in less than an hour! Great knowledge! We always enjoy the hotel every time we are there and hope to return soon. Thank you all for your hospitality ! -Chef David

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank David P

Thank you for your glowing review. I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your kind words, and the fact that you have shared them with so many people. Much of our staff has been at the hotel for numerous years, we are fortunate to have very little turnover. They are all truly engaging with our guests, and try to anticipate your needs. I am so happy that we were able to be perceptive of your needs with the baby. Chef David, we always enjoy hosting your family and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay here.We stayed here last year and had a great experience so decided to try it again. We were not disappointed. Our room was very clean. We enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were very accommodating and helpful.It is in a great location , close to outlets and other attractions.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Selina P
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you for sharing. I will pass on your nice comments to our housekeeping department. On their behalf, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it.