We stayed at the Hampton Inn for a weekend ski trip. This was our first visit to the North Conway Hampton Inn but have stayed at other Hampton Inns in other cities. As expected the service was great and greeted warmly when we arrived. Our check in was early so the staff member asked us to walk a bit slowly because our room was just being finished up. My wife and I laughed and walked slowly but the kids were dying to get up to the room. Upon arrival to the room it was ready and met our high standards for cleanliness. We were also happy that our room was one of the larger rooms with a couch. A plus to the room was the sink and vanity were outside the shower room allowing our family to quickly get ready the next morning to go skiing. At other hotels where everything is in the shower room it slows down the morning preparation. There was a large walk in closet located adjacent to the sink/vanity area that was bigger than most of our closets at home. There was on pitfall to the closet and that was the handle to open the folding doors. The location of the handle creates a pinch point and my finger became caught between the two door causing an injury. My wife and I were really impressed that the Hampton posted quiet hours in the hotel in several locations to emphasize what is expected of guests. During the 10p-6am period it was quiet on our floor. That was wonderful!
The morning breakfast was good. The staff was wonderful and kept things as orderly as they could with the influx of diners in the morning. The food was fresh and plentiful. We all left for skiing with full stomachs to start the day. In the Hampton Inn tradition there were cookies available in the afternoon when we returned. They were great with the around the clock coffee and cocoa. On Saturday evening there was decorate your own cookie and all the family could participate. This was a great hit with the kids.(The more the frosting the better!)
We knew when we booked the Hampton there was an indoor water park. We had some reservations about this because our children are older and enjoy swimming in a pool. The water park is nice but small. There is a small childrens area then a larger two waterslides. The slides were nice but after about 30 minutes the kids became bored and we ended up heading back to the room. The kids left the waterslides happy but wanted to swim in a pool.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay. We will return again for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn