We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn for the first time. I was more than impressed with the service. We had to check in a day early. Had NO problems with an early check in. The Water Park is relaxing. Breakfast is all it says it is and more. No day old donuts and cold coffee on this breakfast menu. Beds are very comfortable. Hard to believe that your in a motel. Easily within walking distance of the outlets and most restaurants. I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn