“The Best Salon in North Conway”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cut Off Salon and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Salon and Day Spa offering salon services such as hair styling, ear piercing, and tanning; and spa services such as facials, body treatments, manicure, pedicure, and massage.
maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Best Salon in North Conway”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Well established hair salon in North Conway striving to meet all their customers needs . The first Salon & Spa established in North Conway , and still owned by the same two women. Hair cuts, coloring, hair extensions,massage,pedicures, and a Wellness Spa that does it all. I especially love all the different facials and products to help keep problem skin healthy. Honest hard working staff educated in wellness & customer satisfaction. Regular customer ...love their services !

1 Thank Begonias710

North Conway, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unhappy Wont go back”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Well I can tell you why 3.5 stars I should have listened to the reviews here as the ones that are positive must be friends or workers because all I can say is Just Terrible..
Stylist didn't listen to the type of cut I wanted and ended up going home from log hair Healthy hair to short chopped up hair..Not to mention they lost my appointment time & I had to wait over 40 minutes. Terrible Attitude, Price inflated for the service you get & really 2 hours for a cut !! come on guys REALLY..A nothing Spa Special..I recommend go to Debony's there sooo much better...
Plus Debony's uses Aveda Products and the LANZA line and are very good at what they do.
3 Stylists & there very personable and do CARE about how you look before you leave.
Steer far from this place...If you want a facial do to Advanced Skin Care & see Tracy !!

4 Thank Janelle S
Amherst, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Spa!”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Was surprised to find a spa of this caliber in North Conway. They offer nail care, make up services, massages, eye lash tinting, tanning and hair care. All of this accompanied with a glass of wine.

2 Thank FourInTheFamily_143
Fryeburg, Maine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bonnie is a hair artist!”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

For many years, only one person cut my hair. I recently moved to the area & needed a haircut badly due to trying to trim my own hair which came out uneven.
Bonnie took a lot of time adding layers in my long hair & it came out really great. I never felt rushed & she was just amazing with her skills.

3 Thank ThePickleLady
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to a spa experience”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This spa is just fantastic! The service is outstanding and the atmosphere very relaxing. A group of my friends booked a variety of services as part of a celebratory "girls" weekend and in addition to everything being just perfect, they were very accommodating for us. We even arrived late (due to INSANE traffic on White Mt Hwy) and they still were able to provide us all of our services. We had facials, massages, manis and pedis. My facial (with Samantha) was one of the best that I have ever had, and I generally get a facial every month. We were all very happy with our experience. HIGHLY recommend!!

Visited October 2011