We received an email describing a fun filled Easter weekend getaway at a price you couldn't refuse. We've never gone away over Easter but decided that it was such a great deal we couldn't pass. We are a family of four with children ages 5 and 9. We arrived on Friday and the staff was quick and courteous checking us in. Our room was the perfect size for the four of us and very clean. The water park was lots of fun and my son especially loved the basketball area while my daughter enjoyed the toddler areas of the water park. We had taken the horse and carriage ride, attended the bonfire and still had many other activities planned for the next day. The Saturday morning breakfast was outstanding. It was more than we've ever expected or received from any other hotel that gives you a complimentary breakfast. The Easter brunch itself was nothing short of a 5 star buffet. The servers as well as the chef's were friendly, courteous and accommodated any special request you had. All of the events planned for the children, unlimited admission to the water park and both days breakfast for one fantastic price
During our stay my wife became very ill and needed to go to the ER. The manager and front desk staff were truly concerned and offered any assistance we needed. They were able to direct us to the closest hospital for care. While my wife was receiving care I still needed to feed my children as it was late in the evening and the restaraunt in the hotel was not only delicious but very quick to serve us at the last minute due to our circumstances. On Easter day they allowed us to check out late at no additional fee because we were the last seating for the Easter buffet. This was extremely helpful as my wife was still very ill. Upon checking out after Easter brunch, besides being concerned for my wife's health they were equally concerned that our children were not able to enjoy their weekend to the fullest potential. They graciously gave each of them a stuffed Keeko (water park mascot) which both truly loved. They also extended us an invitation to return again once my wife has recovered for a special weekend for the entire family so that we can enjoy the resort to its fullest.
This is truly a family friendly resort with a fantastic staff, fantastic food and a real fun time. We will definitely be returning.
The Steiner Family - Oxford, MA -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations that feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our four-bedroom Presidential homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western