As a newer local who loves to eat, I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to the Red Jacket's much talked about brunch (comps), so it was time to visit the picturesque,stately setting up on the hill that I often gander at while driving through North Conway...yes,beware of distracted driving in front of such curb appeal, and all along Rt 16 for that matter...the scenery is awesome.....Upon entering the buffet, a touch of confusion in simply seating was made up by common courtesy and smiling faces...not too mention the aroma of the various offerings awaiting myself and my mother...Great coffee and the perched view (3rd floor, high atop the strip) of the Moat Mountain range and ledges puts one into a comforting way, but my stomach told be "Game on"....Well prepared fare, with plenty of options, in a comfortable setting...As this resort is so family friendly (with an amazing water park setting just seconds away), some may feel a bit of "Summer Camp" fever and hear a touch of noise, but all in all,this is just a great experience...Only, I didn't seem to get the feel a "shift manager on duty" was present...But when the food's so good, no real reason to see one, I guess...Keep up the good work....As I toured some of the facility upon finishing my Henry the VIII morning, I will surely have this place top my list as I refer hotels to my family when they prepare to visit me...Or maybe stay a night or two personally, to pamper myself...Very comforting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. Body surf in the swirling wave pool. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool, an area designed with them in mind. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations that feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our new four-bedroom homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western