My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Red Jacket. The kids had a ball at the indoor water park, which was clean and well managed.The food was excellent and the servers were very professional.Due to freezing weather we stayed mostly at the hotel and found plenty to do. north Conway is definitely not a boring little town.Friday night we were somewhat entertained in the view room by a guy with a guitar during our dinner. The kids were not impressed. So we decided to do the same thing Saturday night and the kids were totally impressed with two guys entertaining in the same view room.I think they said they were Jay D or something. They played everything from modern [which our kids loved] all the way to songs like Sweet Caroline and some others. My family and I are huge music lovers so we hope to have the same experience next stay. As for the room, all I can say is comfortable but the people next door were noisy and stayed up all night.We didn't bother complaining because sometimes our boys are just as loud.Breakfast was decent. The drinks were a bit on the expensive side for Northern NH bars, but hey over all we are coming back for the water park and the live entertainment....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations that feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our four-bedroom Presidential homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western