Visited here during July 4th and had been to Conway and seen this place but never stayed. The grounds of the resort are massive and there is a sister resort down the street also. The staff here is very accommodating and helpful and could not have been nicer as we arrived and throughout our stay. The main parts of the inn have everything you could want in a resort including two full service restaurants, a spa, an outdoor heated pool, game room, water park and all sorts of activities daily for the family. Warning, if you are staying here without a family, my recommendation, don't. You will be easily annoyed by the amount of kids running around and yelling everywhere you turn. This is a family resort and if I did not have kids, I would not be staying here. This is not a romantic B&B or inn, this is a family style resort and there will be craziness.
The place is pretty nice, clean however I did notice the rooms as spacious as they were, had limited lighting and were somewhat dated or needed repairs in some areas (peeling wallpaper, tile loose, pieces broken on furniture etc). Overall the rooms are okay, beds are a bit small but enough room to sleep several. The floors are set up sort of odd and almost like a maze with fire doors separating each floor section, probably for noise reduction. Restaurants on 2nd and 3rd floors, having anything you need from grill items to steaks and plenty for kids including ice cream. They have several activities for kids including story time, marshmallow roasting and movie times. The highlight of this place is the watermark which is massive and is pretty cool for big and little kids. It is not only fun but it is clean and fully staffed with lifeguards. That really makes this place worth it since if you get a rainy day and cannot go to the nearby attractions, this is a good fall back plan. In all this place is worth it and it is pricey with reason. Plus it is in a few miles from Storyland and about 20 miles from Santas Village. I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations that feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our four-bedroom Presidential homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western