“Peaceful, pleasant surroundings with a warm and friendly owner!”

Red Elephant Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We just spent two nights here for our anniversary. Room was comfortable and clean as was all common areas. Enjoyed meeting a few different couples also staying here. Can't say enough about the owner. Great guy who makes you feel at home the moment you walk in.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

A really pleasant bnb with multiple rooms; we (two of us) had a comfortable room and bed; quiet leafy surrounds; very helpful and friendly owner with useful local area info; excellent chef-quality breakfasts; available parking on the site; handy to old and new parts of town though car transport is best as North Conway is a long stretch of road; cute well-trained, quiet pet dog; we would definitely stay again; an easy decision.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bntbris
Reviewed 14 May 2014

What a lovely place. Beautiful, meticulously decorated and immaculate. The host is charming as is his Sheltie guard dog ;) The meals were very yummy. The proprietor could not be more accommodating. Looking forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Take a look at the website and talk to the proprietor. He'll help you select the right room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TahoeBo
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I just got back from a night at the Red Elephant. It was wonderful! I was a little leery due to the low price, but the other reviews calmed my nerves. I am so glad I booked it!

The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The room was great, and the location was perfect! If I could have given a higher score for service and value, I absolutely would have!!

So the bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but I got a good night sleep in a nice room after a fun night out.

We awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee and made our way downstairs where we were greeted by Rob who invited us to sit down for breakfast.

It started with homemade Italian donuts that were absolutely amazing!!! Then a glass with cut strawberries and cream, followed by the most delicious scrambled eggs I have ever had! The home fries were to die for and the crispy bacon... OMG, I can't wait to go back!!!

For the price, the lodging would have sufficed. Add the RIDICULOUS breakfast, and it's a no brainer... You MUST stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank NHParrothead
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I will not stay anywhere else when I visit North Conway again. Too notch rooms, service and comfort. The owner was more than accommodating for our special weekend in orchestrating my proposal to my fiancé. The Ref Elephant Inn is 29:0 for successful proposals for a reason and was more than happy to involve them in this special weekend. Thanks again!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Baldridges1
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had no problem booking our room for a January ski weekend. Our room was warm & cozy; adequate bathroom as well. Our host, Rob, was very helpful with restaurant and activity recommendations. Breakfasts were ample, varied, and delicious. He catered individually to the gluten free member of our foursome. Also a great location-on a side street away from traffic; adequate parking..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sailordog
Reviewed 18 January 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful night at this B&B. Really enjoyed the fireplace in our room, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was fantastic! Rob gave us a great dinner recommendation (Delaney's - Awesome wings!) and was a truly gracious host.
We would definitely stay here again, in fact it might just be the primary reason for us returning to N. Conway next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple