“It was not like an otel or inn, it was my home...”

Red Elephant Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you are going to go North Conway or just stop by there you can stay at red elephant. Ofcourse you should reserve too many times before because hard to get a room in season time. there are 8 rooms and i can not decide which is my favorite... :) There is a man who is the best host or friendly person in North Conway. He helps you when you need and you just enjoy with your moments. North Conway is the best place to live that i have ever seen with awasome view, safety nature and too many friendly people. Even this is important that you are staying with what kind of people there. I met with very good families and couples there. So i think it was the best option to stay Red Elephant Inn and had fun. Thank you for everything... I hope i can visit again :)

Room Tip: Each room has a different consept and different view. But my favorite was Miami :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We spent 2 nights here on a short visit to North Conway. We stayed in the Las Vegas room, which is a large room with a very comfortable bed.

The owner, Rob, is very friendly and was very helpful in advising us where to go and what to do. On our first morning I needed to make a phone call and was having trouble with my cellphone and Rob went out of his way to ensure I was able to make my call.

The breakfasts were lovely and both mornings I shared my bacon and sausages with the lovely and well-behaved Brodie, Rob's Sheltie dog. (I must add Brodie only shared my breakfast because I encouraged him to, as I am a true dog lover and didn't mind).

Tea and coffee was available 24 hrs a day and a bottle of wine was put out each afternoon along with a few snacks for guests to help themselves.

Overall a very comfortable and pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We spend two days here based on price and reviews and we can't wait to go back! The owner is super friendly and very informative about the area. We found him to be warm and welcoming and SO accommodating! We stay in the North Conway area a few times a year and you will not get a better deal for your money anywhere. We are booking our next weekend soon. Thank you Red Elephant Inn for a fabulous anniversary weekend!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank CKS6708
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We just spent two nights here for our anniversary. Room was comfortable and clean as was all common areas. Enjoyed meeting a few different couples also staying here. Can't say enough about the owner. Great guy who makes you feel at home the moment you walk in.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A really pleasant bnb with multiple rooms; we (two of us) had a comfortable room and bed; quiet leafy surrounds; very helpful and friendly owner with useful local area info; excellent chef-quality breakfasts; available parking on the site; handy to old and new parts of town though car transport is best as North Conway is a long stretch of road; cute well-trained, quiet pet dog; we would definitely stay again; an easy decision.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bntbris
Reviewed 14 May 2014

What a lovely place. Beautiful, meticulously decorated and immaculate. The host is charming as is his Sheltie guard dog ;) The meals were very yummy. The proprietor could not be more accommodating. Looking forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Take a look at the website and talk to the proprietor. He'll help you select the right room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TahoeBo
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I just got back from a night at the Red Elephant. It was wonderful! I was a little leery due to the low price, but the other reviews calmed my nerves. I am so glad I booked it!

The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The room was great, and the location was perfect! If I could have given a higher score for service and value, I absolutely would have!!

So the bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but I got a good night sleep in a nice room after a fun night out.

We awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee and made our way downstairs where we were greeted by Rob who invited us to sit down for breakfast.

It started with homemade Italian donuts that were absolutely amazing!!! Then a glass with cut strawberries and cream, followed by the most delicious scrambled eggs I have ever had! The home fries were to die for and the crispy bacon... OMG, I can't wait to go back!!!

For the price, the lodging would have sufficed. Add the RIDICULOUS breakfast, and it's a no brainer... You MUST stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014