“The views and welcome were fantastic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Conway
Samuel O'Reilly House
Ranked #11 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Inn, the welcome and local knowledge was 2nd to none. The views from the back lawn were quite simply superb. The breakfasts have to be seen to be believed, so tasty. Afternoon tea and coffee, but don't forget those homemade cookies!
The Inn keepers are a delight.

Room Tip: We had Stacies view which was very nice, bit of traffic noise at front but by the late evening it wa...

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Our fourth stay at the inn for our "annual" getaway, this time in the Rose Room. A lovely, comfortable room with a great view of the Saco River and mountains from the deck. The Inn is a wonderful starting point if you'll be shopping, hiking, biking, etc. with Elaine offering suggestions for anything you may have planned. Sorry we didn't make it to May Kelly's, but we did make it up Cathedral Ledge, where we made a game of trying to find the Inn from the top. Champagne and the jacuzzi topped off the evening. All this and I haven't yet mentioned the breakfasts. One word - mouth-watering!!! Like I told Elaine as we left, "Why would we want to stay anywhere else?" See you again, Di n Gi

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This Inn is perfectly located in N. Conway. Our view each morning from our window/porch, was the mountains, and the Saco river, both in this B&B's backyard! Elaine (the owner), was fantastic. Upon arrival, she showed us around the Inn, and mentioned some great places to eat, tour, shop, etc. Our room was beautiful, we stayed in one of the luxury rooms, big fireplace and wonderful Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The breakfasts each morning were so good!!! I am trying to follow the gluten-free diet and both mornings Elaine had a created these fantastic dishes with gluten free ingredients for me, and the regular stuff for my hubby. She is a great chef! We enjoyed each place she recommended in town. Overall, a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in N. Conway. Why stay at a hotel, when you can be catered to @ a B&B, with a scrumptious breakfast each morning!?!? :-)

Room Tip: Stay in the Angel's Wing (Gabriel or Raphael)....best views!!!
Reviewed 7 June 2013

What a quaint and splendid place to stay. The innkeepers Elaine and Trish have such a way of making you feel welcomed. The location is perfect and the view from my room was breath-taking. There is a lot of history in the Inn. It is one of my favorite places to visit and I will stay there every time I am in the area.

Room Tip: The Raphael Room has a fantastic view of the Saco River and White Mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I loved staying at the Wyatt House Inn! The innkeepers (Elaine and Trish) are wonderful, good-humored people – great company! I stayed in one of the cottages which was wonderfully quaint. It felt very homey, but it proved modern in all the right ways. By that I mean there was an enormous Jacuzzi which I took full advantage of. The Inn itself is adorable and cozy; filled with cute little antiques. There are stories everywhere you look in there! I wish I had more time to stay and chat about them, but I was just there the night. The breakfast was delicious! Organic yogurt with home-made granola and blueberries and egg scramble (which were fresh and local) with scallions (which were grown in the backyard).

There are also a lot of really cute stores walking distance from the inn as well as the Conway Scenic Train. And the Settlers’ Green Outlets are about a 10 minute drive away. I definitely would recommend checking out Wyatt House if you’re in the neighborhood (and even if you’re not!)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The inn keepers live in the building next door. The Inn is conveniently located on the main street but is not very noisy.

We had a bedroom with a separate sitting room and a small balcony that looked out to the Saco river. The shower had convenient grab rails.

Coffee, tea, cookies and snacks were available all the time. Guests were allowed to use the kitchen but not the commercial stove,

There was a small bar with complimentary after dinner drinks - brandy, Cognac, Port and Amaretto.

The inn keeper was adamant that we use the place as though it were our own home. Very comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We had a wonderful weekend getaway at the Wyatt House Country Inn. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by Elaine who is the most gracious innkeeper we have ever met! Thank you Elaine for your suggestions on what to see and do, and for your fabulous breakfast offerings. Our room was fantastic, it was very comfortable and the view was spectacular.
We are already looking forward to visiting again. We will recommend to all!! As far as location goes, it couldn't have been better. I loved being walking distance to everything. Superb!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Angels Cottage and would request that again!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple