Samuel O'Reilly House
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$79
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$75
HIExpress.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$117
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$135
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$71
Agoda.com
Forest Glen Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$158
Agoda.com
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$195
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
All reviewsrose roomb bcookiesgreat shops and restaurantsnew hampshireboth morningsgreat view of the mountainsother guestsdiana's bathsshort drivehome away from homeelainefireplaceaccommodationshostsmuffinsnh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was our first time to stay at a B & B, and it exceeded all of our expectations. The Inn is charming, beautifully decorated, rooms are adequate space, full bathrooms. Elaine is a great hostess, thoughtful to provide and think of every little detail. Breakfast each morning was wonderful!! We absolutely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hubby and I recently stayed at the Wyatt House Country Inn. The host was extremely generous. We had a lovely visit with a homemade most delicious breakfast (picked the blueberries the night before from their own garden). It was truly relaxing.
Yes, it is just a short trip from downtown and all the hustle and bustle and bustle and right next door to my favorite restaurant Mae Kellys.
Hope to repeat this visit again soon. Thank you so much Elaine and (Trish).

Room Tip: we liked our room with a huge Jacuzzi and a beautiful view from our own balcony. This room sit off to the side from the main rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is a perfect bed and breakfast. The innkeeper is very friendly and accommodating. I loved my stay here. The rooms and amenities was amazing, they left nothing to be needed. And the breakfast in the morning is homemade and wonderful. This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast and this one exceeded my standards. Everything is very clean and well taken care of. This is a must stay in my opinion.

Room Tip: The rose room has a fantastic view and wonderful amenities.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Wyatt Inn is located a hop, skip and a jump away from North Conway Village's hustle and bustle, yet easily accessible within minutes by car or foot! My husband and I were referred through friends who have stayed decades before us, and I am so glad they did! We booked the Rose Room for a Friday and Saturday night 1st Wedding Anniversary Celebration. Walking through the front door, the inn is quaint and very welcoming as is the innkeeper, Elaine! Elaine engaged us in a quick conversation to get to know us, which was very comforting. We could tell right away that she cared about our needs and our stay. We were given a tour around the house, which included a stop for some yummy chocolate chip cookies from the cookie jar (next to a table of freshly brewed coffee and water for tea) and an offer at the complimentary cordial bar. We were then brought upstairs to our room with a character all its own where a large Jacuzzi tub sat opposite a spectacular view of the mountains and Saco River seen from the deck door! My husband and I were given some great recommendations for eats in the area (We ate at two of Elaine's recommendations: May Kellys and Moat Mountain that weekend) and were left to enjoy the room, the house and North Conway. We woke up each morning feeling extremely rested from our slumber on the comfy queen mattress in our room. The breakfasts (prepared by Elaine) served between 7-9 am (stuffed french toast and and two slices of egg and potato pie, I'd say, topped with garden grown green onions) were delicious! My husband and I chose to eat our breakfasts in the dining room both mornings and enjoyed getting to know Elaine as she was able to chat with us as she served breakfast to the inn's guests. Elaine is very interpersonal and knows how to engage in her guests all while keeping her distance as guests enjoy each other. We truly enjoyed our time AT the house, in our room, on our private deck overlooking the mountains and on the large wrap around farmers porch sipping coffee in the afternoons! The tranquility the Wyatt brings cannot be beat! We are going to make a stay at the Wyatt House an anniversary tradition. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights in one of the larger rooms with a deck. The welcome was warm and genuine though I was surprised that we had to pay the balance for our room before we had even seen it. The room was spacious and clean with a lovely view. However, the place felt rather tired and in need of updating and in comparison to the other places we visited on our three week trip it did disappoint. However, It is a good place for a stopover,well located close to the town and good access to the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple