Loved this hotel and can't wait to stay again, we were disappointed when our 4 day trip came to an end. We had the family room with the alcove which was perfect for my 2 girls, they loved having their own space to relax and watch a little tv at night. The room was clean and comfortable. All employees were extremely friendly, always exchanging pleasant smiles and hello's when passing. Both pools were wonderful, very clean and large enough that even when busy you were still not on top of other people. The morning breakfast buffet was simple, drinks, bagels, cereals and a few hot dishes (waffles, pancakes, sausage, etc...), but my family does simple so this was perfect for us. The hotel offers many fun things to do that are well suited for younger kids, such as Wii tournaments, arts and crafts, smores by the fire just to name a couple...though my kids favorite was pool side popsicles at 4pm everyday.
I would highly recommend this hotel to families. I can see in the off season it would be a nice romantic getaway, mainly because of its setting in the mountains, but during the summer vacation time it seems to be non-stop families (not a complaint).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Puddin' Pond, and Green Hill Nature Conservancy, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms with a king sized bed. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. Poolside luncheon and family cookouts are offered in summer season. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, tennis, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic and private mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Kahuna Laguna features four 300 foot slides, giant wave pool, water activity tower with 150 gallon tipping bucket, kiddies center, 25 person spa, and game arcade. Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway