The Fox Ridge Resort is an excellent establishment. The room was very large and comfortable. The personnel were very friendly and helpful and the "hot" breakfast was more than you could ask for.
My only complaint is that there is no place to hang your sink area towels as all the towel racks are in the separate toilet/tub room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway