This is a quaint resort, but it needs lots of updating. Our room was very dated... We had a group dinner here that was just OK.. The dining room is warm and inviting but food was pretty bland. I agree with another review. It was like eating I would stay here again, but hope the management does some up dating.. They would be a top place to stay. The grounds are lovely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway