Fox Ridge Resort
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$103
Great 4.5/5
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$126
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$101
Very Good 4/5
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$71
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Very Good 4/5
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$107
Great 4.5/5
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$152
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
US$158
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmini golfsister resortoutdoor poolred jacketwater parkhorse drawn wagon ridekahuna lagunagarden viewtwo twin bedsroasting marshmallowsbreakfast buffetmovie nightsanta's villagegreat familybit datedyogurtfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was my second stay at Fox Ridge. I am a motorcycle enthusiast and attended Laconia Bike Week. Both of my stays were fantastic! The rooms were very clean with everything I needed. There was a pattio out side my room to sit and enjoy my surroundings. The land scape is well manicured with a stunning mountain background. There is an indoor and out outdoor pool that are both very well maintained and clean. The breakfast that is served is top notch. Not just coffe and bagels. Hot eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and pancakes are some of the fabulous foods. All day long I observed the grounds people working hard to make shure everything was clean and squared away. I will be returing again this summer with my wife and children so they can enjoy all the incredible amenities that are offered.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. What a super week for bike week, no rain! So nice of you to comment on the beautiful grounds, great breakfast and super staff. We look forward to your return visit with your family.
Chuck and Fox Ridge Team

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great place to take the kids! (we have 2 boys 10 and 13) We were lucky enough to experience the outdoor pool which was very clean, had lots of loungers and tables too. The chairs and loungers were clean and looked brand new. The indoor pool was also fantastic, warm and clean. Kids had a great time in the game room too. We didn't play mini golf or do the daytime activities because the kids were having so much fun in the pool. All the staff we talked to were very helpful and knowledgable. Dan and Bobby were a huge help! Love that there are quiet hours too. A good nights sleep is important for a happy Mom ;-) We would definately stay here again! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for the Awesome review! The pools here are so much fun and it sounds like your family had a blast in both pools. Dan and Bobbi are a great team helping with all our guests. We all look forward to your next stay with us.
Chuck, Dan, Bobbi and the Fox Ridge Team

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on it's location and from the positive reviews. I assumed the negative reviews were just cry baby people who had extremely high standards. I have to say I was immediately grossed out. First the parking is down a hill from the hotel, then you had to carry your bags up a few flights of stairs if you're not on ground level. My niece commented how gross the hallway smelled.. Like a bowling alley. There were ants and strands of hair in the bathroom. We asked 5times for a pillow, twice by phone, twice in person and once by note. When the woman brought the pillow she gave a nice eye roll..so friendly. We were walking back from the pool, the glass hall doors say to pull if you're coming from the stairwell.. I got hit with the door by a guy who worked there who pushed the glass door into the hall and he glared at me-no apology which is rude especially since he works there and should know how to follow the rules. Guess not. The outside pool was filthy, not cleaned of bugs or leafs. Over all I felt confused on why people rated this hotel so high! Maybe I need to find hotel reviews else where because this hotel is 2 star at best.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MBOS9
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your opinions about your stay. We appreciate your feedback in an effort to improve. I only wish I had the opportunity to speak with you in person so I could of been of some assistance during your stay. We try our best to make sure our guest have a wonderful experience and the majority show what we offer. Best of luck with your future travels.
Chuck Randall

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We just returned from a four day stay at a Fox Ridge. While this is not a luxury resort it is a great family hotel. We loved the pools, the playground and the mini golf. The breakfast was better than expected and can't be beat considering it's included in the cost. The grounds and the view are lovely and the employees were professional and friendly. The rooms were comfortable; we enjoyed the balcony and appreciated getting connecting rooms as requested. Overall a great stay; we would come again and would recommend to others!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you so much for writing this great review. Our gardener Kate thanks you for commenting on the grounds and gardens. We are glad to hear that your family enjoyed the pools, views, playground and breakfast. The connecting rooms are a nice touch for families to get together on the patios. Thank you for recommending Fox Ridge to others. Hope to see you soon.
Chuck and the Fox Ridge Staff

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was a great little hotel with a lot of amenities. We really enjoyed the different things such as the horse carriage rides, the mini golf, kids playground, indoor out door pool, fire pit at night and arcade room. The complementary breakfast was great as well with a wide variety of items to choose from with amazing views as you eat!

Room Tip: Get the mountain view side with the lofts for families. You can not go wrong with the breath taking views and spacious accommodations.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeannine T
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review. Sounds like your family stayed pretty busy with all of our amenities at the resort. Chef Crystal will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed her breakfast buffet with a view! We hope to see you return for a summer trip to the White Mountains.
Chuck and Fox Ridge Team