“great family fun!”

Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Hudson, New Hampshire
“great family fun!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Kids loved getting away right after school was out! Very affordable through groupon. Would take the kids again. Lots of free stuff for the kids, pools, minature golf,smores in the evening, and even popsicles at the pool.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Christina P,
So glad you found us through Groupon. Sounds like the family used all the activities here at the resort. Did you get to try the Frisbee golf? Next visit maybe. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chuck and the Fox Ridge Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Arlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is the second time that I have stayed at the Fox Ridge Resort this summer. I use the resort as my base camp to explore all that the White Mountains region has to offer. Fox Ridge is excellent for what I am looking for: A good bed, a clean room, nice amenities, close to town, and a quality breakfast, which is included. I enjoy the quality and taste of breakfast more than breakfasts that I have had at 5-star hotels. Just get to breakfast early, as it gets crowded later on.

If you are traveling with kids this a great place. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, a basic miniature golf course, a Frisbee golf course, wagon rides, make your own smores at the fire pit.

I have found the staff to be very pleasant and hospitable.

I'm planning a few more hikes in the Whites and plan to stay at Fox Ridge for each of those trips.

Enjoy

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Hiking-the-Whites
Hiker in the White Mountains,
What a great place to explore! I have done many of the local hikes and never seem to get bored.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Chef Crystal and her culinary team work hard to make breakfast great. Hope to see you again before the snow.
Milton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Spent one night at Fox Ridge when we were passing through the area. Excellent location, lots of free activities for families with young children. Great full breakfast buffet. Would definitely stay there again. Staff were extremely helpful making are reservation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janet Y
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Your comments on our extremely helpful staff was a big hit with the whole team. We look forward to your return visit.
Chuck and the Fox Ridge Team.
Lawrence, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Booked two night stay 4-5 July at the resort a week earlier. On Thursday afternoon. A sever thunder storm blow over two extremely large trees into my house. I called at 6pm to canceled. Was told I couldn't get a fund refund due to their cancelation policy. I asked if I could change the dates to another weekend to avoid losing one night's rate forfeiture and was told no. The storm it's self was all over the local Boston news stations so it would have been very easy to verify our area was one of the areas hit by wind damage. There was no way my wife and I could leave the house until the damage to the house and garage was taken care of. We both felt the resort should have worked with us to come to an acceptable resolution. When visiting Conway in the future we will avoid the resort and it's sister site. Again, the customer support was not adequate.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank SeasonedTraveler4029
Dear Seasoned Traveler,
We do have a 48 hour cancellation policy but will gladly extend the current reservation to a future date at no cost. Please call me directly next time you are traveling to the Mount Washington Valley.
Chuck Randall
peabody, ma
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just spent a weekend at the Fox Ridge with 3 girls and 3 moms. We had a loft room and split the cost. However, the loft area is poorly ventilated and the AC did not seem to make its way up there. The rest of the room was comfortable but no one wanted sleep in the loft. With that being said we went to the front desk and while eventually it was resolved it took over an hour for that to happen. Personally I would rather pay the extra cost and stay at the Red Jacket with the kids.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank judy c
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Judy C,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize that the air conditioner in the loft room wasn't working correctly, I know our maintenance department worked on it right away to fix the problem. We would love to have you back for the next girls weekend away!
Willimantic, Connecticut
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Just left Fox Ridge after our week stay. It wasn't a terrible place but we have stayed in nicer less expensive hotels.

The Good: Our room was very spacious. Two adults, 2 teen girls and an infant with room to spare. We opted for the "suite" room with no balcony. The loft was nice for the older girls to get their space and we enjoyed having a partial kitchen to make baby bottles n clean things up easier. The grounds were nice the staff was polite and we thought breakfast was decent and helped curb our food spending.
The Bad: for a week our sheets were not changed our room was not vacuumed and we were fortunate to have the house keeping office across from our room with a giant garbage can because our garbage was not emptied on a daily basis. Mind you we have an infant so between diapers and bottle liners garbage fills up quite fast. All housekeeping did was make our beds which we did if rather hastily in the am.
My only huge gripe would be that we requesting a crib for the week thinking our itty Bitty might be more comfortable in that then our pack n play. I wish I had taken a picture cause this "crib" was the most horrifying thing I had seen. I seriously think the baby would have fallen through the bottom had I put her in it! So not up to any sort of safety code!!

I would stay here again but probably for a shorter amount of time.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
FoxRidgeNorthConway, Manager at Fox Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was nice to hear you and your family enjoyed your spacious room, the hot breakfast and the beautiful views. We will use your feedback as a training tool to help our team be the best they can be.
Thank you Chuck and the Fox Ridge Team
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was my second stay at Fox Ridge. I am a motorcycle enthusiast and attended Laconia Bike Week. Both of my stays were fantastic! The rooms were very clean with everything I needed. There was a pattio out side my room to sit and enjoy my surroundings. The land scape is well manicured with a stunning mountain background. There is an indoor and out outdoor pool that are both very well maintained and clean. The breakfast that is served is top notch. Not just coffe and bagels. Hot eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and pancakes are some of the fabulous foods. All day long I observed the grounds people working hard to make shure everything was clean and squared away. I will be returing again this summer with my wife and children so they can enjoy all the incredible amenities that are offered.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. What a super week for bike week, no rain! So nice of you to comment on the beautiful grounds, great breakfast and super staff. We look forward to your return visit with your family.
Chuck and Fox Ridge Team