We stayed here for 1 night prior to heading to Storyland. Very clean and lots to do for kids. 2 pools (indoor and outdoor). They offered popcicles for the kids at the pool and had activities planned (which sadly, ended on account of rain). Very close to shopping in North Conway and not far from Storyland with wonderful views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway