Reserved the Family Alcove room online for 4 adults/1 teenager. Upon arrival, discovered the 2-twin bed alcove was too tight for our teenager & adult (perfect for small children, but not really suitable for our "big" kids who like their space), so we returned to front desk to request a room change. Lillian at the front desk was gracious and more than accommodating. She found an available loft room, but it wasn't yet ready for occupancy. As we gathered our luggage and prepared to wait, Lillian called us and told us that she could upgrade us to a mountain view suite immediately (no wait). This room was perfect - much more than we expected, with plenty of space. Two queen beds, 2 twin beds in an upstairs loft, and an extra attached kitchen area with a pull-out sofabed. Lillian went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable, and we were very grateful. All the staff here are fantastic. Very friendly, very pleasant, hard working and efficient. Hotel is clean and grounds are beautiful. Didn't use the indoor pool, but enjoyed the mini-golf and the outdoor pool with the afternoon poolside popsicles. Teenager took the free shuttle bus to the Kahuna Laguna waterpark at the sister hotel down the street, and loved it. He even talked Mom (me) into joining him one day, enticing me with the fact that there is a 25-person jacuzzi in the waterpark! Great place for the adults to hang out while the kids enjoy the waterslides. Breakfast buffet was a highlight - good variety of items, something for everyone. Very busy and noisy, but buffet attendants were fabulous - constantly moving to keep tables clean and guests happy. Dawn in particular took great care of us every morning - she is a gem! We actually remembered her from a previous stay. She greeted us every morning and made sure we were well taken care of. The staff here is the primary reason we return to Fox RIdge every time we visit North Conway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Puddin' Pond, and Green Hill Nature Conservancy, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms with a king sized bed. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. Poolside luncheon and family cookouts are offered in summer season. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, tennis, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic and private mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Kahuna Laguna features four 300 foot slides, giant wave pool, water activity tower with 150 gallon tipping bucket, kiddies center, 25 person spa, and game arcade. Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway