We stayed the last weekend in July and you can't beat the location of this motel. Close to outlet malls, restaurants, grocery stores - all within walking distance. Staff were great as well, but the room was a little "tired". We were on the first floor directly across from the kiddie park. We do not have small children any longer but I can understand why families would love this feature, along with the outdoor pool (which was wonderful). The room itself is a little outdated - carpets need to be changed, lamp shades should be changed as well. But bathroom was very clean :) One word of advice - BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS! Not sure if it was just the room we stayed in but they were horrendous. Complimentary breakfast was good; staff work very hard to keep everything stocked. Bottom line - I do feel the room was overpriced but I believe you are paying for location, which was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway