Our family of four had a great stay here for three nights. The playground and pools were enjoyed by our boys, and the location is great. Walking distance to a large grocery store for snacks/drinks, and easy walking distance to shops and restaurants and gas stations.
The room itself was clean and large. The beds seemed a little older and soft, but were comfortable. It was very hot and the air conditioner was quiet and efficient keeping the temperature comfortable.
One night there was a massive thunder and lightening storm, and we hada great view from our second floor balcony.
The breakfast had lots of choice and was well stocked by the staff. The hot items weren't of the best quality, but the continental items were plentiful and very good. The breakfast room can get quite busy at the rush hours and seating is limited.
About a 6 mile drive to Storyland for the kids, and very close to outlet shopping, etc.
Overall, a great place to stay with young kids, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway