This was our first stay at the Green Granite but we have been coming to North Conway over 25 years. We will come back to this hotel for sure. Good value for the money. The hotel is conveniently located so we parked the car for two days and walked everywhere. We really loved the lobby...very comfortable place to spend an hour in the evening reading a book and enjoying a coffee. We stayed on the second floor at the back with a balcony where we enjoyed the warm weather for October. The beautiful weather encouraged me to try the outdoor pool...a little chilly but refreshing. The breakfast is better than average chain hotel- good variety.
The staff is very friendly, everyone we met from the front staff to maintenance staff were friendly and seem to be happy in their work. These folks understand the importance of customer service.
Dave and Lori
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway