We chose the Green Granite Inn because it was the best-rated place in our price range, and it didn't disappoint: our room was big and very comfortable, the facilities were well maintained, and the location was so central, in the heart of North Conway's shopping hub, that you could walk to at least two pretty good places for dinner. The breakfast was considerably better than your typical free "continental". Given all this, among motels, and probably among mid-priced family hotels and meeting centers, this place is a standout. For us personally, that isn't necessarily the most desirable package (neither "family-friendly" nor "great for shopping" would entice us), but that's a matter of fit -- they've found their niche, and they fill it very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway