“Great Value”

Green Granite Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We decided to stay at the Green Granite on the spur of the moment following a drive along the Kank due to a very appealing rate. We lucked into the last available room for the night and were very happy with our decision. The room was quiet, clean, fresh, and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was better than most and was appreciated. We would recommend this Inn to others.

There are newer reviews for Green Granite Inn & Conference Center

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed for two nights with our 7-month-old. We had a spacious room facing the back courtyard, which I think it preferable to the parking lot. The carpet felt damp to me, which was a little off-putting but other than that the room was fine. The staff were all very friendly, especially at the front desk. I was pleasantly surprised to find a small bottle of dish soap left by housekeeping - they must've noticed we had some used baby bottles by the sink. I appreciated this nice personal touch.

2  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here due to the low rate. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The room was average and really could use updating; peeling wallpaper, older curtains and bedspreads. My queen bed was very comfortable. My complaint is the cleaning. On entry, the room was very clean. On our stay though, when we re entered after our day out, the towels were new and trash was taken out, but the room was not vacuumed and the beds were just kind of thrown together and The bathroom was not cleaned at all. Even after I picked up what I could, My daughter had eaten crackers and crumbs were still all over the floor! I don't think I would choose it again.

2  Thank Jillycath
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

this is a pretty typical, dated hotel, but the SMELL in the room was overwhelming. if you have allergies or are sensitive to scent, I really recommend avoiding this hotel- musty/mouldy combo- maybe coming from the air conditioner unit? we all three woke up with sore throats- it was impossible to open a window to air it out overnight as the room only had a glass door. also, absolutely heard every movement from the people in the room above us. the breakfast room signs request that you don't take food back to your room, but the hotel room has a fridge in it, so the logic fails there. friendly staff, but a poor room experience.

Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank reqbat
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I often stay at 5 star hotels and am quite particular about where I stay. We visited the Green Granite for a family vacation and brought along 10 children of varying ages. I was most impressed. The rooms are large, spotlessly clean with extremely comfortable beds. The pool areas were great for the kids and the breakfast was perfect fuel for long days of outdoor activities. Two thumbs up for great coffee too! The staff couldn't have been nicer and the location is perfect for getting anywhere you want to go in the area. We were all very happy with our stay and will absolutely revisit. Thanks Green Granite!

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was the first time we stayed a this location, I had called a few others to find out what the rates were and this place had the best rates. Not knowing what kind of place this was we took a chance and we are extremely pleased with the location and service we got from the employees and staff. Plus being able to go shopping right in the back yard where we didn't have to drive to get there, it's like having everything at our figure tips! This will be the first place we will choose to stay at in the future. To rate this facility I would rate it as a 10 it's cozy, it's quiet, and very clean and close to the shopping outlets as well as having an inside and outside pool. I would recommend anyone to stay here!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank farmerspride
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel was very New Hampshire'ish. The lobby has stuffed (once real) animals that roam the woods in New Hampshire and some cool old snow mobile and other old time things but it is very warm and inviting. The pools are wonderful. The kids enjoyed both the outdoor and the indoor pool. There are lots of places on the grounds to grill. They have charcoal grills availalbe on site with picnic tables. The breakfast in the morning is average. I have had better but its good to be able to get something to eat. The room was very large and the balcony was large too. The only draw back was there was no elevator to get to the second floor so we lugged alot of stuff but all in all it was a great vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family