“Hands down the best hotel I've ever stayed at”

North Conway Grand Hotel
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our 1 year wedding anniversary back in 2005 and have been back at least 4 or 5 times since. We usually go during the offseason and get a really good rate on a very spacious room. Can't say enough nice things about this place. Very clean and modern looking, comfortable beds, friendly staff, great breakfast buffet, nice pools both indoor and outdoor, DVD player in the room with free DVD rentals at the front desk, great location right next to the outlet stores. I could go on and on. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,451)

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My sons and I came for a night. Beds are comfy, rooms and spacious rooms, indoor and outdoor pool and hot tubs ,beautiful hotel. Only thing we didn't like was our server at breakfast. All she had to do was bring drinks, and take dirty plates and bring bill, she was very slow.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BrenM755
Reviewed 20 June 2014

You couldn't ask for a more family friendly place. Our kids (5 and 2 yrs.) had a fantastic time and my husband and I felt like we got a little vacation - those with small kids know the two don't usually go hand in hand! This is now our new getaway place - and it's very reasonable for all it has to offer. Everyone we spoke with was extra friendly and the place is beautiful! I can't say enough about the North Conway Grand - my daughter wants to go back this weekend (so do I!!!).

Room Tip: First floor is perfect if you have small children - very close to the pools
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We called the day before our arrival to see about an early check in as we have an infant. The girl who answered said it shouldn't be a problem and to call back the next day when we knew what time we would be there.
When I called back when we were about an hour away, the person who answered the phone this time told me I would have to pay $25.00 plus tax (is this not tax free NH?) to check in early. I explained to her the girl the night before never mentioned any fee. She proceeded to tell me "yeah there's like a $25 plus tax fee if you come before 2pm".
I said great, we will be there at 2:30. She then said "well, anytime before 3 there's a fee".
So I asked "which one is it? 2pm or 3pm?". And she told me just to come at 4pm.
This was BEYOND INCONVIENET with our infant and not at all what we were told the night before.

We arrived at 4, checked in. Room was fine for what we needed. Pool was PACKED with kids, hot tub also even though noone was watching the age limit. We could even get into pool. Arcade was geared for teenagers with race car games and a shooting game.

Dinner was expensive for quality and quantity of meal.

If your looking for easy shopping at outlets or a quick place to crash, this is it. Just beware for additional hidden fees!

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Scout2012
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed there for one night. We had booked two rooms via Priceline, and got a good price. Rooms are nice and clean. Location is slightly out of the main centre, however, the outlet stores are right behind the hotel. The hotel lobby is nice, and the staff are helpful. We had breakfast at the restaurant. The breakfast was not nice for the price paid. Overall, recommended for your vacation, if you get the right price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We arrived early on a Monday morning from Canada (10:30) and looked into getting a room. We were surprised to hear that we could get the room right away. I travel monthly for work and know that most Hotels will not give you keys to the room before 3:00.We really appreciated the early check-in,as we we were both tired and wanted to take a nap before shopping. The front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff were both very friendly. In respect to the room it was a great size and the bedding and towels were of superior quality.We have been traveling to North Conway for the shopping for the past 20 years and find The Grand excellent, as do our friends who choose this Hotel as well, not just for its prime location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited the hotel in early June. Just for a quick getaway. Location was great for shoppers. Rooms were large enough and comfortable. Cheap bedding, and terrible pillows. The pool outside was really nice and the hot tub on a cool late spring evening was the highlight of the place. The shopping was similar to the outlets closer to home, and not worth the drive. Second room key didn't work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center
The Stonehurst Manor
The Stonehurst Manor
#5 of 25 in North Conway

Been to North Conway Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about North Conway Grand Hotel

Address: Route 16 at Settlers' Green Outlet Village, North Conway, Conway, NH 03860
Region: United States > New Hampshire > White Mountains > Conway > North Conway
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Family Hotel in North Conway
#13 Romantic Hotel in North Conway
Price Range: £83 - £211 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — North Conway Grand Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Conway Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Hotel North Conway