North Conway Grand Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(North Conway)
View Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
View Hotel
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)
Junge's Motel(North Conway)
View Hotel
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)
1,472 results
All reviewsoutlet malloutdoor poolice cream socialsmovie roomcookiesstuffed animalsbreakfast buffetfire pitdvd playermovie theatersettlers green outlethotel restaurantlarge hotelhot tubjacuzzi roomping pongfridge and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2011

what a great way to start the New Year! we had a great stay at the North Conway Grand this new year's weekend. i was impressed with the cleanliness of a hotel this size and as busy as it was! the staff was fantastic...friendly, helpful and incredibly accommodating, especially with all the activities made available to my children. the pool and hot tub were, well let's just say after 2 1/2 hours in them, a huge hit! temperatures were perfect and again very clean...and i don't particularly care for public pools and spas. the breakfast in the morning was fantastic with a great variety of things to choose from. from a shopping stand point, the NCG is located less than 100 feet to what i would consider the best outlet stores! we went skiing and they are fairly close to some great mountains as well! can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Room was 'average' and overpriced. Upon checkout, my fiance and I (both non-smokers) were charged a $250, non-negotible, smoking fee. Management refused to furnish physical evidence of smoking in room and charged the $250 to my fiance's credit card and bank account (charged twice) unauthorized. We are still fighting now. The hotel desk supervisor was extremely rude and unprofessional as she lied to my fiance and falsly acted as the hotel general manager. She actually transferred my fiance to her own voicemail rather then the general managers! Not to mention, upon checkin, my fiance and I smelled marijuana in the hallways. If you are planning on bringing your family here, I would highly recommend staying somewhere else. This was the worst experience I have ever had staying in a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nma549
srnhg, Owner at North Conway Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2011

Sometimes it turns out that things are not a fit. People who smoke in our rooms are charged the cost of cleaning so that subsequent guests can enjoy a non-smoking room. If this policy is not to your satisfaction, it may be appropriate to choose another hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2011

This was our fifth stay at the North Conway Grand. We like it because it's spotlessly clean, and our little one loves the pools. We've always found the staff to be attentive and hardworking. This is a great hotel to bring kids - they're likely to make new friends with fellow guests, and can spend hours looking at the unique artwork in the lobby - until you look closely you won't realize the forest reliefs behind glass are actually constructed from clean recyclables.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bicycle_Rider
Reviewed 15 December 2010

This hotel, I must say, is in the BEST location I have ever seen if you are going there for shopping! It is situated just behind the multitude of stores ... definitely walking distance. The hotel staff is excellent, very accommodating. From the front desk to the bartender who very graciously let us borrow two wine glasses to share a bottle of wine in our room. Everyone was extremely friendly .... A+ on that. The rooms, however, not anything special. We had a King sized bed with an in-room jacuzzi which we didn't use because it was a bit dated. The king sized bed but "just" a bed ... no frills, no comfy bedding - about the same quality you find at a Motel 6. TV and channels very basic. Room was clean but just nothing "WOW". If you are going there for a shopping trip and not planning to spend a great deal of time in the room, it's an excellent place at an excellent price. $89.00/night during the week. Heated pool and jacuzzi clean and neat although jacuzzi could have been a little hotter. Thanks to the hotel staff for not "throwing us out" promptly at closing time .... that was great. We stayed in the hot tub until about 11:15 pm and nobody said anything. Cannot say enough great things about hotel staff, they were very, very lovely! The hotel entrance is very "lodge" feeling ... very nice. Only complaint is that the room could have been a little more modern. Terrific location!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank dammish30
Reviewed 8 December 2010

My sister and I stayed at the North Conway Grand Hotel for one night over the weekend. I chose this hotel from a number of hotels listed on the internet. I've stayed in many hotels in the North Conway area but had never booked this one. But I'm so glad I did! I wouldn't stay anywhere else .....From the minute we walked into the lobby, we loved the hotel! They had a big Christmas tree all decorated in the lobby which was just so beautiful and festive! The front desk staff were very welcoming, offering us a welcome letter, map of the hotel and information on the parking sticker, breakfast, outlet shopping (literally steps away), etc. We had booked a standard hotel room; king size bed, TV and DVD player, queen sleep sofa and seperate bathroom. The room was clean and comfortable. We had drinks in the Tavern, which was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The menu had some light pub fare and dinner entrees too. Prices seemed reasonable but we didn't end up eating there. Our bartender, Skip, was fabulous, very attentive and personable! There is a heated outdoor pool and attached jaccuzzi which was amazing! Not too hot but just right! The pool was a bit chilly so we opted to spend our time in the jacuzzi....there is also a fire pit in the corner of the pool area that makes you feel cozy and warm. Overall, the hotel was beautifully decorated for the holidays, the staff were warm and inviting, the room was standard (but clean and comfy) and the amenitites (pool and jacuzzi) were clean and beautiful!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends