“Not friendly to accomodate”

Holiday Inn Express North Conway
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Newton, New Hampshire
“Not friendly to accomodate”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Was disappointed when I asked if I could have a late checkout, do take a conference call. The hotel showed 0 flexibility. Hotel was not very busy, just showed a lack of concern for my situation. I explained that I was a platinum member and was just asking until 2PM. Still no concern. I thought for as much business as I give their company for work and personal trips, they should try to accomodate better.........especially on a Monday...but again....poor service. Next time We will stay at the Hampton Inn right next door.....they seem to have a better grasp of customer service and loyalty.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Thank you also for being a Plantinum member. I'm sorry that you were disappointed. Due to the holiday weekend the front desk was instructed to honor only noon late checkouts. Going forward, I hope that you will give us another chance and please feel free to ask for management . I would have surely understood that conference calls take time. Once again, thank you for this review. Customer service is very important to me and I would like the opportunity to be able to serve you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Bellingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Went up for the night stayed in the king bed studio had a fire place a jacuzzi tub for 2 and a walk in shower all very nice the bed and pillows are amazing this is the second time staying here next I'm up there I will stay there again always great

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Will C
Thank you for taking the time to write another great review. Looking forward to your next stay!
Westfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

great location to Skiing, shops, and restaurants. had 10" of snow 1st day. nice! hotel was very clean. pool and hot tub were great. our kids made friends with many others. breakfast was good. if serving eggs they should use actual eggs in shell not egg mix and please fix pancake maker. other than that I would definitely recommend this hotel for families and would come back.

We used Priceline 2.5 stars to get hotel without bidding. Saved us a lot of money. Would recommend this approach when booking. For 2 night stay we saved 35% paid for my lift ticket and dinner or 2.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian S
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
What fun to have you stay in a BIG winter storm with us! Making friends on vacation is always a winner too. I 'm sorry that the pancake machine was out of order during your stay. Also, I hope you saw the hard boiled eggs provided in the refrigerator with the yogurt.. I appreciate you staying with us. Looking forward to your next stay and making more memories as a family.
Pascoag, Rhode Island
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We came up to the mountains to walk the trails of the Kancamagus Highway. After many hours spent hiking through the woods it was nice to have a cheerful staff and a nice comfortable room to return to, The staff was very acommodating in suggesting restaurants and nightlife for our evening enjoyment. The next morning a very satisfying breakfast was provided prior to us setting out again for a jaunt up to Jackson for some scenic viewing. We were very pleased with our stay and will be back in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear of the hotel have a nice woodland view.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for writing this reivew. I will be sure to let the staff know your kind comments. It is always our pleasure to serve you. Looking forward to you next stay with us here in the beautiful White Mountains!
Hooksett, New Hampshire
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My daughter and I have stayed here many times to shop the outlets. This year, they were particularly accommodating allowing us to check in at 9am. The next day, we left a second car parked most of the day and they didn't mind when we came in to use the restrooms and even heat up some food in the hotel lobby (my son's "snack" for his ride home). The rooms are always clean and we like having a fridge in the room. Its the little things that make the difference and make you want to come back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer H
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us. It is our pleasure to serve you and it is the little things that make a difference. Hope you found alot of good deals but most of all had a great time with your family. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. Looking forward to you next "Shopping Spree to North Conway"!
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Enjoyed our stay even though for only one night. Breakfast was good, as usual at Holiday Inn Express. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was polite and helpful, couldn't have asked for better. The hotel is close to the Conway Scenic Railway as well as lots of outlets and shops. The boys enjoyed the pool !!

Room Tip: When traveling with kids I always ask for a room close to the pool so they won't have to tromp a...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Pools are alot of fun. I'm so glad that your family had a wonderful time and it was out pleasure to serve you. Looking forward to your next stay and fun swim time!
North Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I recently interacted with Sandy at the hotel regarding an issue I had. She was a fantastic representative for Patti and Holiday Inn Express.
The issue was resolved and handled professionally, quickly and with the utmost courtesy. I look forward to dealing with them again in the near future.
I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express North Conway

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I will be sure to let Sandy know that you appreciated her professional conduct in resolving your needs. It is our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to your next stay. Thank you again.