Holiday Inn Express North Conway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
View Hotel
Golden Gables Inn(North Conway)
Junge's Motel(North Conway)
Quality Inn(North Conway)
View Hotel
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresscinnamon bunsfree breakfastpool and hot tubbed and pillowshard boiled eggsthe breakfast areafirst floorsettlers green outletkancamagus highwayfront desk staffyogurtnice stayoutlet mallwe've stayedwhite mountainsgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Good location but N Conway is not a big town so every hotel is close to the Outlets. Room was average. Breakfast was decent. Coffee was really good.

Friendly staff and hotel was clean.

One thing that disappointed me and I realize that this will not apply to everyone but there is no workout room on site. I inquired about this and the workout room is actually at another hotel?

Due to the fact that it was advertised as having one and there is not one on site is reason enough for me not to stay here again. I understand that this is not fault of the staff but likely someone in corporate. If I had of known that the fitness center was at another hotel, I would have stayed there.

I felt that was misleading and I hope this gets clarified on the main site or removed.

Aside from the above, it was typical.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank retsekud
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and all the kind comments. We do not have a fitness center and I have corrected the sight that stated we did. We do not ever want to represent anything incorrect. I hope you will try us again and we could direct you to a fitness center close by for a great workout.
I do appreciate your honesty and it was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This property is relatively new. Centrally located and close to Mt. Washington and Kancamagus Highway. Room rates are reasonable and breakfast included, just like all HI Express hotels. Staff is friendly.

Stayed: June 2014

I really appreciate all the wonderful comments. The hotel is located in close to restaurants, shopping, attractions, and much more. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am a platinum IHG member.
This is the 5th or 6th HI Express I've stayed in in the past month and a half- this one is very clean and in a good location- but doesn't quite hold up to the standard of what I've gotten used to expecting. First off, it's a bit higher in price than I am used to- even higher than the nearby Hampton which is usually not the case. It also doesn't have a fitness room- that is one of the amenities I have gotten used to using on my stays :( it doesn't have the ever- present hot cocoa that most properties have either... And no cookies as quite a few offer- good thing my kids have grown up because when they were younger- we counted on those things being there!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for writing this review and staying with us. We only have Hot Cocoa in the winter as an extra on cold winter days. I am sorry that you were missing certain things but they are not standards of the Holiday Inn Express. We do hope you enjoyed the kick off of our summer season here in the beautiful White Mountains. We did have a fun week last week with Laconia Bike Week and the opening of many of our attractions in the area. Thank you again for staying.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The cleanliness and comfort of my room (107) was great. The room has the amenities that you expect a HIExpress to have and the bed was so comfortable. The helpfulness and cheerfulness of the front desk staff while both busy and in a lull it's notable to say service remained constant. I didn't have the breakfast while there the one night. The only thing I would note on is the pool could have used some attention.

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers lookout to hotel parking, outlet malls area, rooms with even numbers lookout to woods and mountains. The breakfast area is localted in the middle of the hotel on the 1st floor and the pool/hot tub is located to the left when entering the hotel, past reception. There is an area to purchase snacks and drinks across from reception.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheryl7MA
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. The White Mts have so much to offer and I'm happy that you found our location in the middle of it all. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed in a few HIExpress in my time, you get what you get. What made this one stand out was the very cheerful, helpful and professional staff. The rooms were clean, what was exceptional was how comfortable the bed was, it really was a wrench to get out of it! The aircon worked beautifully.
the complementary breakfast was ok, the pancake machine was not working and the sausages looked inedible. But apart from that you had a good choice of toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, cereals, muffins, etc
We had a room that faced the back of the property onto woodlands.
Reading some of the other reviews about the smell of smoking, we did not find this at all.
I would consider this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back, and away from any smoking rooms if you want to be away from that. there are corner suites in this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank blueyonderNorthWest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our pillow-top beds are really hard to pull yourself away from. I will let my staff know your great comments about them. I will also speak with Head of Breakfast about your concerns. Thank you once again for staying with us. Looking forward to your next stay.