“I've left North Hampton, but NOT Great Bay Pottery!”
Review of Great Bay Pottery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Bay Pottery
Sonora, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've left North Hampton, but NOT Great Bay Pottery!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have never had anything less than 100% satisfaction with Great Bay Pottery. When I had family in the area, I used to frequently visit GBP. Their first piece for me was a 9" pie plate with a picture of my aunt's 1720 home on it. Now that my aunt has passed on, I have the plate. When I sold her house, which I had inherited, I had dinner plates with the picture of my aunt's house made for the two friends who had helped me care for my aunt and the house. They've altered "Cookies for Santa" plates for two little girls who were born in January 2011. They've done custom pie plates for me as wedding presents. There are other wedding gifts that I have purchased at the shop. I am about to order another customized wedding gift from them. I use my Blueberry Bowl daily at my home in California. The only thing, a customized gift takes 6-8 weeks to produce; but WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

Visited September 2012