“Prefect Breakfast and Best Prime Rib!”
Review of Copper Lantern

Copper Lantern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2014

As a long time patron , I want to say that the owners are very friendly to their regulars and it is too bad that this makes some people uncomfortable. As far as breakfast, it is the best around. They accommodated us when it was determined that my was gluten intolerant, substitutions are not restricted and meals are always hot and fresh. For dinner I ALWYS get the Prime Rib cooked perfectly and the popovers are amazing, fresh baked goods with all meals an added joy. Give any meal a try!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We are locals. We have been eating breakfast here forever and it is usually very good. Unfortunately we decided to have dinner here recently. I will say that my husband's scallops were very good. However they charged us 5.00 more than the price on the menu! We KNOW that seafood prices can change fast, and the menu states price may change. I have NEVER seen a price go up over 30% at a meal! At least mention it on ordering or something. Didn't really care, they didn't feel they did anything wrong. The fried clams were so horrible!! NO excuse for that. Chewy, tasteless,
just awful. First time in my life I left a plate of clams uneaten, again, no one cared. Go across the street to Als, or up the street to Peteys. I had amazing fried clams at BeeGees Boathouse. DO NOT GO HERE! I won't even go back for breakfast after this experience. People should mention what meal they are reviewing.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went for breakfast twice this week. First time with a bunch of old Marines and today with wifey.
HUGE Belgian waffle on Weds. and 3 large blueberry pancakes today. Both were filling AND very delicious. Hard to walk out of there with out buying some fresh baked bread or donuts! My favorite is the cinnamon raisin bread...we slice it, freeze it and makes great toast. Wonderful service, too!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have been customers of the Copper Lantern for years and love the food. Homemade bread, muffins and donuts. Everything on the menu is great having tried everything over the years. The waitresses are friendly, attentive. The only downside is the attitude of the owner she is not friendly to all it seems she has her own regulars and extends her friendliness to them only. We have decided to try other establishments because it makes it an uncomfortable atmosphere. Feel bad as the food is super. The waitresses great.

1  Thank sam0527341
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Food is fresh and plentiful, service is a smile and a helpful recommendation if asked. My wife and I love to come here and have a relaxing and awesome breakfast mostly, but their lunches and dinners are also incredible.You won't be disappointed.