“So - So”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Barrington, New Hampshire
“So - So”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Typical chain sandwich shop. I thought I'd grab a quick lunch one day and deciided on Quiznos. I had gone to one in Canada a couple of years ago and the tuna sandwich was one of the best I ever had. I ordered a tuna sandwich and was very disappointed to find that they used a very cheap light tuna. Very fishy tasting. The only thing that made it edible was the fact that they were very generous with the seasoning and made the tuna less obvious. Probably will not go back there again when there are so many better places that I can go for a sandwich.

Visited April 2011

North of Boston
“Good food and good prices (especially with deals)”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We grab a sandwich or salad there every couple of weeks and it is always good food. The prices are very reasonable and even better when you can find a coupon (Groupon, etc) or do their 2 for $5 deal.

Visited November 2011