“If you have to eat vegan, go here”
Review of Susty's Cafe

Susty's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Northwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“If you have to eat vegan, go here”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My wife has adopted the vegan lifestyle for the last few months and I have come along to make her life simpler. Obviously, finding a restaurant that "does it right" are few and far between. We went here for lunch and both our meals were excellent.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank RICK T

“Yummy! Love this place”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is such a great restaurant. There were 6 in out party we got a variety of items on the menu and shared. We all love everything. Honestly everything was delicious. My only complaint is its so far away from me.

• Visited March 2013
massachusetts
“Great find!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

I really want places like this to flourish! If they do, more will open(I hope!).

Nice people. Good food. Very reasonable!

Epping, New Hampshire
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The food here is outstanding and we always try to have something from the specials board. We have introduced several friends and family to this restaurant and they all love it as well.

• Visited July 2012
NH
“delicious and healthy and lovely !”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

How could I not have known about you sustys ?! My friend and I drive by often and must have missed you but now that we've found you , you will see us often !
Exceptionally fresh and attractive, healthy and delicious all in one lunch. Will return for dinner with our byob ASAP !