“CLOSED, ALAS”

Add it.
Goose & Willie's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Closed last year but they still make their great bagels and sell wholesale to a number of regional restaurants and markets including the three Hanover Coop stores.

We still buy those Bagels happily.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

This place is great! Have a warm sandwich and bring the kids. Also, the coffee is the best you'll get for miles, so stock up if you're heading north.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Yes, they are currently running the place out of a trailer, but they will out-cook any restaurant in the area. The building houses their dining area, so you can enjoy their food in bad weather. The normal menu items like burgers, sandwiches and fries are good, but I almost always go for whatever the special is for the day, which can vary from "Americana" staples (BBQ, fried steak, etc) to pasta to Mexican. In most cases Goose and Willie's will be less expensive BUT BETTER than the local restaurant that specializes in that food. I recently found their internet site so I know the specials before I get there!
I often go there on my way back from the White Mtns, in fact they are just down hill from a trailhead for the Mt. Cube trail.
The one downside as I write this is that their drink selection is slim.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

If you eat burgers, this is THE place! The food is fresh, clean, intelligent. The Goose and Willie burger is to die for.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

We are from Florida and I for one miss drive thru Starbucks, well Goose and Willy's is my new Starbucks and I have say the coffee is great if not better :) We love the lunch as well yummy chicken fingers and tasty hot dogs!