“Awesome Adventure Weekend”
Review of Partridge Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pittsburg
Partridge Cabins
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We went to the cabins to find peace and tranquility along with adventure and we definately found all and more. We stayed in Webster Cabin. The cabin is clean and has lovely wood ceilings and a nice kitchen. We were very fond of eating outside at the picnic table with a brill view of the lake. There is also a nice table on the closed in porch for rainy days or cooler evenings. At night, gazing into the heavens the view was breathe taking. It was as if a blanket of stars covered us each evening. Our hosts were wonderful and always available for questions and gave great suggestions for fun. We were lucky enough to be a part of a special moose tour with a filming crew and although we did not see Bullwinkle on the tour, the company and guide were worth the time spent. Early morning riding did bring about a Bullwinkle encounter along with deer, hawks, and many other wonderful wildlife creatures. We would definately return!

Room Tip: Webster is a lovely cabin.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank paidir65
There are newer reviews for Partridge Cabins

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Not my first stay at Partridge Cabins and far from my last!! As a descendant of the great Jerry Boutin I feel the need to tell how very proud and blessed to have a father and stepmother like Jerry and Cathy. They were able to accomodate me and my girlfriend on short notice for Labor Day weekend. For the first time since the last, I was able to wake up to a puddle of drool that I accumulated from my lack of a better word, COMA! As I took a few minutes here and there to actually appreciate and absorb where I cam from I realized what an amazing place Partridge Cabins is, with the grass you could put on, the quietness that seems almost too quiet, the cleanliness that seems almost too clean, and the ice cream that seems almost too amazing! Partridge Cabins is a playground for all ages that I wish everyone could one day experience like myself. The only advantage I have would be my VIP pass to the kitchen for crapes in the morning. I look forward to my next visit at Partridge Cabins very soon. Love you Dad and Cathy!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sboutin11
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This was our first trip to Pittsburg and our first to Partridge Cabins. We had a fantastic time and LOVED our stay. The hospitality was great and the location could not have been beat. When traveling with a 5 month old, a 3 year old and a diabetic cat, we place a high priority on ease of use, pet friendliness, cleanliness and fun and Patridge Cabins totally fit the bill. It was so fun to be able to walk to Moose Alley Cones after dinner for ice cream and we loved fishing in the lake and the trout pond. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Iheartlance
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We rented the "Moose" cabin from Cathy and Jerry and once again they could not have been more accomodating. We rented kayaks and had a great time. See you again in the snowmobile season. Thanks again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ChuckD437
Reviewed 27 March 2011

This was my first snowmobile trip to the Pittsburg area. The cabins were cozy and spotless. Jerry and Kathy were probably 2 of the nicest people I've ever met while traveling. Easy trail access. Trails were excellent for a Saturday!!!! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ChuckD437
Reviewed 1 March 2011

We were able to find one cabin left for a busy weekend in February and Cathy & Jerry were most gracious witih our reservation, any questions we had, etc. The cabin was very clean and fine for two of us and all our snowmobile gear. The bed was very comfy with nice flannel sheets - perfect after a day on the trails! There is room for trailer parking and trails can be accessed from either the lake, directly in front of you, or via a trail through the woods. That trail through the woods was VERY fun with some fresh powder on it! She gave us some good info on Breakfast at Murphey's, right up the street/trail. We will definitely rent here again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pats-sox-fan
Reviewed 26 February 2011

A group of us have been going to Pittsburg annualy in February for more than 20 years. About 5 years ago, the cabins we rented got "condoed" so we needed to find a new spot. We found Partridge Cabins and we could not be happier. Cathy and Jerry are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They are ON, not near, the 1st Connecticut Lake, which is great for us as we spend a good amount of time ice fishing ( bait located just next door). We catch Lakers and cusk right in front of the cabins. Full access to the Pittsburg Ridgerunners groomed trails from the cabins. Cabins are clean and comfy with all the comforts of home. This will be our spot for the next 20+ years.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank GentlemanJack211
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburg
Colebrook Country Club & Motel
Bear Rock Suites
Bear Rock Suites
#1 of 9 in Colebrook
A Peace of Heaven Bed and Breakfast

Been to Partridge Cabins? Share your experiences!