“Never will”
Review of Plymouth House of Pizza - CLOSED

Plymouth House of Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I received a gift certificate from Restaurant.com it said no where that it could not be used for takeout. Yet they would not honor it. Will not ever eat here again.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

When going to a pizza place i dont expect much. a friendly smile and thanks for coming is good enough. At plymouth house of pizza you would be lucky to get that. I went in with a couple of friends and had a brown bag with me. I had paid for the pizza that night in thanks for coming to see me. (these friends were from out of town) when the owner came over and started to harass me about the bag. told me to get out if i wanted to eat somewhere else.. i tried to explain that there were left over sandwiches that i hadnt put in my car yet but this lady did not want to hear it. i havent gone back since. and i would never recommend this pizza place to anyone. very rude.

1  Thank Rivergreen R
Reviewed 20 February 2013

My daughter and granddaughter and myself went into the place Friday night at about 5pm. We were the only people in there when our order went in....First off the place was filthy!!!! That should have made us run for the door... The waitress looked like she just fell out of bed...NO JOKE!!!! We put our order in which was a veggie pizza....well let me just say it took 45 minutes..now within that 45 minutes 2 other tables came in.. each table had 4 people. We finally got our pizza...YUK!!!!! They had literally smeard a handful of garlic on that pizza, it was sooo bad my daughter refused to eat it. The waitress that waited on us had left and there was a new one on..I felt bad for her. She was very apologetic. All I can say...go else where...place is a DUMP!!!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

For a place that's been around for decades, it remains a disappointment. The pizza is below average so why go? Very unwelcoming. Ew.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

After waitin over a hour for our food, while only one other table was occupied, the food was disgusting. The spaghetti had a tiny drop of sauce, pizza was soggy and frozen, the stuffed shells had freezer burn then microwaved and were hard and dried up, was brought the wrong meal, and the subs were made wrong and were soggy. With a party of 9 we expect to have some waiting time but over a hour when only 2 ppl are in the building is ludacris. Then we received a attitude when we asked for the shells removed from our bill, which were never eaten. No coffee, no milk (which is a must wit 5 kids) no sugar or creamer for the tea, no lasagna. Could keep goin but I hope my point was reached. Will never return. And that's a shame. My father brought me there many times as a child. Now at 32 yrs old I was hopin to introduce my child to this place. As a vacationer planning on moving up here soon, I will never step into this restaurant again. Cobwebs in the ceiling and rude staff should have been the 1st sign....