“Disgusting!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Disgusting!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

I try to be very open minded. But, in this case, it was impossible. The food, the place, and I'm sorry, even the waitress, were all beyond nasty. Everything about this place needs to be cleaned up. Stay away!

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never will”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I received a gift certificate from Restaurant.com it said no where that it could not be used for takeout. Yet they would not honor it. Will not ever eat here again.

• Visited May 2013
rgreen16
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

When going to a pizza place i dont expect much. a friendly smile and thanks for coming is good enough. At plymouth house of pizza you would be lucky to get that. I went in with a couple of friends and had a brown bag with me. I had paid for the pizza that night in thanks for coming to see me. (these friends were from out of town) when the owner came over and started to harass me about the bag. told me to get out if i wanted to eat somewhere else.. i tried to explain that there were left over sandwiches that i hadnt put in my car yet but this lady did not want to hear it. i havent gone back since. and i would never recommend this pizza place to anyone. very rude.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rivergreen R
New Hampshire
“NEVER AGAIN!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

My daughter and granddaughter and myself went into the place Friday night at about 5pm. We were the only people in there when our order went in....First off the place was filthy!!!! That should have made us run for the door... The waitress looked like she just fell out of bed...NO JOKE!!!! We put our order in which was a veggie pizza....well let me just say it took 45 minutes..now within that 45 minutes 2 other tables came in.. each table had 4 people. We finally got our pizza...YUK!!!!! They had literally smeard a handful of garlic on that pizza, it was sooo bad my daughter refused to eat it. The waitress that waited on us had left and there was a new one on..I felt bad for her. She was very apologetic. All I can say...go else where...place is a DUMP!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Campton, New Hampshire
“If you're starving it might do.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

For a place that's been around for decades, it remains a disappointment. The pizza is below average so why go? Very unwelcoming. Ew.

Visited March 2012