“Best Thai food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Hebron, New Hampshire
“Best Thai food!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were living here for about one year before discovering Thai Smile. We have eaten there for dinner several times and with family members. This is the best Thai restaurant we have dined at! We have tried several menu items and each has been great. The Larb (salad) is a very good item to try. After a particularly spicy meal, the Thai custard and sweet rice or Mango and sweet rice are a very good finish to the meal. Service is excellent. If you are in the area for Thai or Sushi, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014

Holderness, New Hampshire
“Good Thai food on Main Street Plymouth”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a local favorite for good Thai food. When you sit down and look out the window, you enjoy the activity of the Plymouth State University students. The menu is extensive and cooked to order. Presentation is lovely. Linger over a drink after dinner and enjoy the ambience of Thai Smile!

• Visited May 2014
NH
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have eaten here many times and had take out many more times. We have tried many of the menu items and everything has always been at least very good. I love their tempura. It is always excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for great thai food.

• Visited December 2013
New Hampshire
“EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My daughter and I wanted to try this restaurant. I had heard of a lot of good things about it. WOW!!! excellent food...We got a lot and the food was piping hot!!
I got a noddle dish and my daughter got a rice dish..we also ordered crab ragoons!!!very very good!
For 2 meals 2 cups of tea and the crab ragoons..the bill came out to 26.00
The only thing I will complain about was the restaurant was very cold...felt like it was 50 degrees. Not good especially in the middle of winter.
But other then that I am hooked and will definitely go back!!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh
“Authentic Thai Restaurant with Good Food”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have travelled in Thailand and this restaurant's food was equal to many restaurants in Thailand. It was busy night with two concerts in town, but the service was very quick. We had Satay, Tom Ka Kai, and Mango Curry. All dishes were quite good. The prices were very reasonable as well.

• Visited November 2013