“A perfectly good place to stay for the night.”

Econo Lodge Near Plymouth State University
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Plymouth
Bristol, Connecticut
“A perfectly good place to stay for the night.”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I needed a place to stay for a night and the Econo Lodge was the perfect place. The bed was comfortable, I had hot water, the staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the price was affordable. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Alex K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This is not the kind of motel I normally stay at. I am a Hamptons motel guy but my wife and I needed a motel and it was late so we stopped at this motel because it was the only one that was not sold out. We walked in and my wife said she was cold and the owner stop doing what he was doing and immediately walked over and turned off the AC and our stay only got better from there. My wife said she would like to see the room before we paid. He gave us six rooms to pick from. We went and looked and we liked the very first one. I went down and asked for towels and he said he would send them to the room and within two minutes we had a knock at the door with the towels. I definitely recommend this motel for anyone. It's no Hampton but the friendliness of the owner and the great staff makes this and very very great motel to stay at. They are so friendly. They make you feel like family It was late and I know we could've been more friendly but the owner was a pure professional about the way we was.

Stayed August 2014
7 Thank 1971cll
Fayette, Maine, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The staff was amazing,

we showed up kinda late Not only did they get us a room, but helped us do a bucket list challange for ALS ! Keith you went above and beyond with making our stay awesome thank you, also beth helped lol . I would definately recommend you guys

5 Thank Colleen D
Topsham, Maine
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were visiting New Hampshire to attend a Timberman triathlon our son was participating in. This was the closest place we could find with a vacancy and we had had disappointments at Econo Lodges in the past, but we found a nice clean room and very accommodating staff (knowing how many of their customers were there for the race, they opened breakfast at 4:30 am)! Though the room had an old TV and dated furnishings, it was very clean and met our needs well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Slauce
Everett, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was by far one of the best hotels I've stayed in this summer. We only stayed for one night but the desk new the best place to eat and they were so friendly whatever we asked they had the answer. Thank you Beth Keith. The pool was clean and they let us stay longer on check out day so we could enjoy a swim. the breakfast was free! What more could u ask for?

6 Thank 26Jessica
Phelps
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My friend and I spent two nights at this hotel. We found the staff to be outstanding. The husband and wife team that manage the hotel are very friendly and always have a smile on their face. They are asset to this hotel. We arrived on Aug 1 and stayed two nights. The room was clean and fresh and the continental breakfast was certainly a nice touch. If I were to visit he area again, I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were in a room just off of the lobby and it was quiet and comfortable
5 Thank Charis A
Boston, Mass
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were visiting our son and family at a nearby lake and this was a break from all the kids and a retreat to air conditioning. There was no extra charge for our Welch Corgi, which is a refreshing change from most pet friendly accommodations.The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. Since i'm an early riser I appreciated the breakfast set-up starting at 5 am. It's not luxurious but i've paid a lot more and haven't been half as satisfied. You can't do better for the price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Tibbsabby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#20 of 20 in Lincoln

Been to Econo Lodge Near Plymouth State University? Share your experiences!