“Great Food, Good Prices”

Manny's Downtown Pizza
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
York Springs, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Good Prices”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We just spent one night in Plymouth and ate here because they were open late on a Sunday. I'm so glad we did! My husband had a pepperoni pizza and I had the spinach pie, both of which were delicious and filling. The prices were decent, the restaurant clean and the staff friendly. It's always nice to wander into an eating establishment like this when you are new in town and are not sure what's good. Well, Manny's is good!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cestsibon2me

Campton, New Hampshire
“We love it”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We order out all the time. Super good pizza, and subs and salads. I have only not liked one thing that I ordered ever. That was the veal parm sub. It was pasty. Other than that it is wonderful. Friendly courteous delivery drivers. Always patient with our brood of barking dogs. My kids beg for their pizza when we can not decide what to do for dinner.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Victoria M
New Hampshire
“Pizza is always great!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Although we haven't "eaten in" for quite some time, the take home pizza is a staple around our house, and it's always consistently delicious - hot, fresh, perfect pizza.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SOOTY22286
Portland, Maine
“long wait for mediocre food”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This one will be quick. Went here on a recent visit to PSU, walked in on a hot day into a hotter restaurant (i hate when restaurants don't use AC). I ordered our food and then sat into a booth with my family and waited.....and waited......and waited.....I finally went up to ask when might be coming out and the person behind the counter said - "oh I'm sorry, I thought that was to go".

Questions immediately started going through my head.

1. If you thought it was to go what were you waiting for? For me to come up to you and tell you I am ready to leave now?

2. What did you think the family in the booth was doing in your restaurant for that long? just enjoying the hot air?

3. The entire time I was sitting there the phone didn't ring once, so how did the to go order come in?

4. now I am just being picky.....

5. One thing I do take into consideration is when something does go wrong in a businesses I look for the reaction of the staff to see how they are going to compensate for the mistake. I hope they read this review and educate their staff on what to do when they themselves screw up. Looking at the customer like it was my fault was not the right way to handle this.

6. food was typical - average/good - I wonder what it would of tasted like if it was hot?

• Visited August 2013