“Blues and Brunch”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family style all American restaurant. We offer burgers, sandwiches, steak, chicken, seafood, and pasta. All of our desserts are homemade and made in house. We have outdoor patio seating. We also have a large pool room with 2 pool tables.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I have had lunch a few times at Remi's and it's always been very good. We went for the Blues Brunch late Sunday morning. The food as usual was very good but the music was fantastic! We really enjoyed sitting at the bar enjoying our food and conversation with the bartender Sabrina. I love the way she makes my lemonade! The musicians were excellent. If the food wasn't as good as it is we would still go to the brunch to hear the music. We are planning on going to brunch again this weekend. If your anywhere near Plymouth the Blues Brunch is a must! Hope to see you there

3  Thank Lucky2931

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Excellent quality of food, my husband and i along with our 4 year old daughter came here to join friends for a night of great food and great conversation. We had both. It was a great atmosphere and the chef came out and made sure we were happy with our dinner, very impressed with the staff and the fact the chef Jimmy wanted to make sure we were happy. Thanks for the experience.

3  Thank jody d
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I went a few days ago. I got a Rueben and my husband got scallop and French fries plate. It was good nice and hot. I got a coffee and my husband got a soda..The whole thing came to 25.00.

1  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My mom and I went here for lunch. I had been here before when it was a Chinese restaurant. Not much has changed except for more booths and the main theme color is brown. My two suggestions would be to add some green like plants and maybe some white christmas lights. My other suggestion would be to have the wait staff be a little more up beat. Other than that the food was delicious at a reasonable price. I will probably come back again in the future.

1  Thank Shauna M
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is now our Favorite Local Restaurant! We have been here dozens of times
and they continue to impress us. The food is fresh, portions good, the prices remain very reasonable and the Staff is friendly!. The soup of the day is always good, the Chicken chips are a wonderful starter (nice pieces of chicken fried to perfection), Good moist burgers, great Haddock & Scallops served many ways, good Caesar and House salads, The Chicken Stir Fry is wonderful!, Specials are always worth trying! and if you like Alaskian Salmon ask if they have it available it's to die for! Desserts are all made in house, worth the money and great to share.
We plan on going here for Valentines Day!

1  Thank Marjorie C