“Spotless place!”
Review of Federal House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Federal House Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at the Federal House. The place was immaculate! And, the hosts were very friendly. They provided delicious breakfasts that we enjoyed every morning. We were so delighted that we chose this place. Our only complaint is that our stay was too short! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank RunnerHouston

Reviewed 7 July 2009

We stayed at the Federal House for several days over the fourth of July weekend. The hosts could not be more anxious to please. The room was very very clean and well appointed, and the breakfast was terrific. Would go back again in a minute..

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank CapeC
Reviewed 26 May 2009

My family and I reserved the entire Inn for the weekend of my Niece's graduation. The inn keepers were very nice and hospitable. The Inn was extremely clean. Breakfast was delicious with lots of food. The complimentary wine, cheese and refreshments - plus cookies late at night - and the hot tub were a treat.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Darby22
Reviewed 7 February 2009

Arrived early on Thursday for a ski and stay overnight and the place was really nice. This was our first time at a B/B and it will not be our last the. The room was great the bed was very comfortable. They had wine and cheese out for a couple of hours which was a very nice touch. My wife says the oatmeal cookies were great and will try and get the recipe, and the breakfast in the morning was outstanding. Overall it was a great experience and nice getaway.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sauconyyo
Reviewed 10 January 2009

I was in the area for my son's camp activities and this was my first stay at the Federal House Inn. My only regret is I could not stay longer. The antique building's historic charm with its lovely garden would suffice to justify a stay here, but the amenities are great too. Andrea and Frank did a great job with the rooms' decor and the Internet access facilities. The beds are beautiful and comfortable and, although my room faced the road, I did not hear any traffic noise and slept through the night without problems. My own private bathroom (though across the hall) had a charming decor too. The food and service are top quality. The breakfast is delicious, and is graciously served with unusual personal attention. The innkeepers are indeed the friendliest hosts, and it has been a great pleasure to seek their advice and chat at length with them. The inn is on the pricey side, but overall it is well spent money. Furthermore, its cancellation policy is generous compared to other inns in the area. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank Travel-n-run
Reviewed 8 December 2008

My boyfriend and I stopped at the Federal House Inn after 100 miles of cycling during a bike trip this spring. When we arrived, Andrea and Frank found us a place for our bikes, briefly showed us around the inn, and had set out some glasses of wine and a cheese selection. It was absolutely delightful. The bed was comfortable and the hot tub was exactly what our sore bodies needed! Excellent hospitality and a charming place to stay. I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for lodging in the Plymouth area. Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SkiNRideVT
Reviewed 8 December 2008

We spend several weekends out in the Plymouth area each year for our kids camp activities and have stayed at all the various upscale hotels from Meredith to Plymouth and have found the Federal House Inn to be a friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to stay.

The Federal House Inn is a very convenient and wonderful place to spend the weekend. The rooms are spacious for a historic B&B and come complete with luxury toiletries for convenience. However, some rooms do not have an adjoining bath. The beds have pillow top matteresses and beautiful linens.

The fare was well done and abundant - even including a happy hour each afternoon and a late night snack. We have enjoyed the other people at table and have had spirited conversations with all.

There is wireless throughout the hotel which makes it easy to keep in touch with email and print out a boarding pass.

Overall - A great find in the wild of New Hampshire

Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank schnags
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Common Man Inn & Spa
#1 of 2 in Ashland
Nutmeg Inn
Nutmeg Inn
#2 of 6 in Meredith

Been to Federal House Inn? Share your experiences!