“Bad start, better finish”

Pilgrim Inn and Cottages
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I made a reservation over 3 weeks ago for 2 nights in a cabin w/our dog. When we arrived, the woman owner had lost our reservation, told me they do not allow dogs, and finally quoted a price over twice what was told me by phone. I showed her my notes,which included the fact that I had given a Visa nr for our reservation. She finally relented and allowed our dog and gave us the quoted price. The cabin, #106, was small but very clean, w/very good shower. For skiers or other sports enthusiasts, I think the place would be good. The best part was the free Continental breakfast included a variety of bagels & cereals as well as a Belgian waffle maker for making yummy waffles, OJ or apple juice, and plenty of coffee. The owners, after a blizzard, plowed everyone out very nicely. Once we became guests here, we were treated very well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This little motel and cottages is clean, cozy and in an ideal location for visiting Plymouth State or the surrounding wilderness. It isn't fancy, but the rooms are spotless and serviceable. Breakfast (included) was basic with the added fun of a Belgian waffle maker.

Check in and out were very easy and the staff was pleasant.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends. It is a steal for the price.

We stayed in one of the motel units. Next time I would try to get into a cottage, as they look adorable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The year before my first stay at the Pilgrim Inn, I stop there to ask some of the guests how their stay was, They loved the Pilgrim, A friend and I stayed the next year and for one week every year for the last 7 years,(one year we went twice) and we plan to keep going for as long as we can! The owners and their two sons and the staff make me fell very welcome, almost like family. Every year there are improvements and or additions. The rooms are always very clean and neat, the breakfast is a great way to start your day, if there "SHOULD" be a problem there is always someone there to correct it. At night the fire pit out front is a great way to meet new friends. My only problem with the Pilgrim Inn is that they are 8 hours away!!!!! Very much looking forward to my next visit!! Your Friend ( of 7 years) Jim Weber

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I go to NH every year and I make it a point to stay at The Pilgrim Inn...I go there every June for a week and we have NEVER had a bad experience...The owners; Hina and Sonny Patel go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best every time...It is super clean and comfortable...New mattresses; always clean sheets etc...

Room Tip: Really not a restaurant, but an excellent breakfast every morning...very good resturants in the area...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Have stayed twice.Had a cottage and a room close to the office.Both rooms were very clean.Had a nice TV fridge and microwave.The owners were friendly and did what ever the had to make your stay comfortable.The breakfast was great with fresh fruit ,waffles,cold and hot drinks,cereals and much more.Will defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I travell a lot in North East USA and came across Pilgrim Inn and after checked in...wow..the staff were amazing and very accommodating ,The place is clean, and it has character! The bathrooms were very nice, the towels smelled divine, and the room was equipped with everything ...If happens to go again ....I would prefer Pilgrim Inn once more....even after reaching back to Canada, got a courtesy call for safe reaching from Owners...great people.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Traveling through and found this place along the way. Single story which is nice for those that don't like stairs. Nice breakfast to start your day. clean and tidy is what I look for as well as a decent price which I found with the Pilgrim Inn. Beds were comfortable. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jks336
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Econo Lodge Near Plymouth State University
Red Carpet Inn & Suites Plymouth
Days Inn Campton
Days Inn Campton
#1 of 1 in Campton

Been to Pilgrim Inn and Cottages? Share your experiences!