“Great Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Six Burner Bistro

Six Burner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a cozy Bistro well decorated and friendly. We were staying in Ashland and were suggested this restaurant for dinner. We were not disappointed, I had a filet mignon and my wife scallops everything was excellent. the waitress was very helpful with my wife s meal for she has food allergies. Super value for your money

1  Thank Montrealbuddy

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Visited Six Burner Bistro this afternoon for lunch and to check out their recent renovations and the place looks great! They are creating a function/banquet space on the second floor, which apparently won't be completed until sometime next year, but the downstairs improvements include a large covered front porch, complete with tables, as well as a revamped foyer/entry/lobby area. I enjoyed their bistro salad (with local mixed greens, goat cheese, candied walnuts, and maple vinaigrette. I added a grilled chicken breast and a cup of their incredible fresh, spicy gazpacho. Perfect summer lunch and I enjoyed every bite!

1  Thank Lila S
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have eaten here several times over the past year and it's always the "go-to" for dinner with friends- I can't say enough about the food, service, value- everything is beyond phenomenal. I am so excited to see the new expanded restaurant- great job, Six Burner Staff! I always have a consistently great meal every time I visit!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Small, unassuming "house" located on Main St. in Plymouth, where you can get a quick lunch or a romantic dinner and never be disappointed. Lunch is fairly casual-soups and sandwiches ordered and paid for at a window and delivered to your seat of choice. Dinner is much more formal and traditional. All of the food is prepared on site and local food is used whenever possible. I've never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on a lark. Wonderful atmosphere, food and service! I would go again! The steak was very good. Decent menu and portions.